PDA

View Full Version : Game bugs

Im Sorry
10-05-2015, 00:20
Hi folks.Got the game today and was wondering when or if an update I'd being released.I have stearing issues, frame rate drop and sound problems.Also I find that the game sticks in most in game menus. If this was fixed it would be great!!

Im Sorry
10-05-2015, 00:26
Also having problems in online multiplayer.Can't seem to join a game!

Patrick Kulinski
10-05-2015, 00:34
We need more information to help you.
1. Could you please add the platform you're playing on to your profile (accessible via "My Profile" at the top of the screen, in the right-hand corner)?
2. When does what happen exactly? Solid steps for reproduction are what the devs need in order to locate the buggy code.

Im Sorry
10-05-2015, 00:49
Frame rate drop seems to happen when going round corners.Have noticed when starting a race in career mode there is no sound apart from the start lights.When in the menu for set up.Seems to get stuck for a while and is un responsive.

Patrick Kulinski
10-05-2015, 00:59
We still need the console/system this is happening on ;)

daffy luke
10-05-2015, 02:04
Also having problems in online multiplayer.Can't seem to join a game!

I have the same problem on my xbox one
I can not join game in mulitiplayer,and if it finally works then I'm the host While I just push de Search button (any game...car....)
Sorry for the bad English...

Im Sorry
10-05-2015, 02:05

Xbox one

Insayn Xm
10-05-2015, 03:26

Really? In the Xbox One part of the forums, surely it's a fairly safe bet it was happening on an Xbox One

Patrick Kulinski
10-05-2015, 06:03
Shoot, I didn't see that. I'm sorry! :grey:

Initia1 B
10-05-2015, 12:49
Small but annoying issue on XBOX ONE, Trans Am Mustang at Sonoma Nationl constanly sounds like the body is dragging on the road surface. Tried raising ride height incase the realism was shining through but it had no affect. Perhaps its another sound issue but thats what it sounds like. We got speed bumps round here so im acustomed to the sound of front splitter meating tarmac.