PDA

View Full Version : [Can't have ] how do ya have in race music?

reardelt
10-05-2015, 02:14
im cant seem to find setting for music playing while racing?

Umer Ahmad
10-05-2015, 02:54
No music in this game except for the menus

Khyber GT
10-05-2015, 03:26
this isn't horizon 2

David McKenna
10-05-2015, 05:21
To quote the Pet Shop Boys, "it's a Sim"

Juho Turunen
10-05-2015, 05:52
I always put WinAmp in the background so i can listen some super eurobeat while tackling those corners in california. :P

theredshore
10-05-2015, 06:01
i know people say its a sim but that doesnt mean they cant have the option of having music while racing

townnet
10-05-2015, 06:37
You play too much GT6 or watch too much Initial D...:p

Patrick Kulinski
10-05-2015, 07:58
In fact, there were people who actively were against music in the game in order to make a distinction to other games. So we discussed that, but apparently, and unfortunately, decided against in-game music. Call that a design decision which didn't end well for your needs. :-/

And IMO, there's no side blows directed at other games or players required. Each to their own, music definitely can work in games (NFS Porsche *drool*).

theredshore
10-05-2015, 08:01
In fact, there were people who actively were against music in the game in order to make a distinction to other games. So we discussed that, but apparently, and unfortunately, decided against in-game music. Call that a design decision which didn't end well for your needs. :-/

And IMO, there's no side blows directed at other games or players required. Each to their own, music definitely can work in games (NFS Porsche *drool*).
the only issue i have with it is they pretty much advertised music and there is none of the music they pretended was in the game, though technically they never said it was in the game but it left me with the impression that it would be in the game

Dresden
10-05-2015, 08:01
I am happy to leave it the way that it is. Professional drivers are so focused on the track that they couldn't care less about music. So it should be here.

Perhaps road cars on point to point races should be the only time it is allowed.

SpecOps1UK
10-05-2015, 08:23
I am happy to leave it the way that it is. Professional drivers are so focused on the track that they couldn't care less about music. So it should be here.

Perhaps road cars on point to point races should be the only time it is allowed.

Professional race drivers don't suddenly stop during a race to take a photo of their car but I agree and no music while racing is not a concern for me. I would never use it but for those wanting it, you could play your own music through your hi fi, phone, bluetooth speaker or however whilst racing.

theredshore
10-05-2015, 08:25
Professional race drivers don't suddenly stop during a race to take a photo of their car
Lewis Hamilton might

theredshore
10-05-2015, 08:29
Professional race drivers don't suddenly stop during a race to take a photo of their car but I agree and no music while racing is not a concern for me. I would never use it but for those wanting it, you could play your own music through your hi fi, phone, bluetooth speaker or however whilst racing.
it will not let me edit so i will just re reply

Lewis Hamilton might, he has the time this year

i think if they add music for in game it does not hurt anyone(if its optional) but only if its something that is easy for the devs to do, if its difficult than perhaps not because they could be doing something else

Dieltotor
10-05-2015, 08:34
Guys, if you have time to notice that there isn't any music in the background, you didn't set the AI challenge slider high enough ;)

TheJamess
10-05-2015, 08:57
On ps4 just use spotify from the xmb