PDA

View Full Version : Date of update?

Im Sorry
10-05-2015, 02:39
Just wondering when update on Xbox one might happen.If not in next few weeks I'm afraid this games getting traded.I don't have money to burn but the games un playable in its current state.Not everyone has 50 to throw away!

c172fccc
10-05-2015, 02:45
When it's done and approved.

And btw:
We've reproduced and fixed the controller input issue internally. We're working on getting the patch out ASAP.

Olijke Poffer
10-05-2015, 08:25
Just wondering when update on Xbox one might happen.If not in next few weeks I'm afraid this games getting traded.I don't have money to burn but the games un playable in its current state.Not everyone has 50 to throw away!

I do not agree. The unplayable part. The game does need some fixes but remember it ain't Forza. This is a sim. It is not easy to drive. You have to master it. Practice practice and after that practice some more. ;)

Bryer
10-05-2015, 08:28
This game works fine, if you play the game like the DEVs wanted us too. It's a SIM, so works best with a wheel and pedals. Also you can't drive like a lunatic, as you'll get frustrated. My dad who is 56 years old has been testing since Thursday with the RS1600 and now puts in some solid laptimes, this game is about setting the car up for your driving style, or adjusting your driving style to match the car.

A lot of time will be spent getting things right.

merge111
10-05-2015, 09:56
I do not agree. The unplayable part. The game does need some fixes but remember it ain't Forza. This is a sim. It is not easy to drive. You have to master it. Practice practice and after that practice some more. ;)

So you're telling me the steering is supposed to work with only 40% of the controller? https://imgflip.com/gif/l9tuo

Get outta here the game is clearly broken. It's not hard because it's a sim, it's hard because there's a HUGE deadzone on the controller even when it's set to zero

RubberDave
10-05-2015, 09:59
Just because the game works fine for you, it doesn't mean it works fine for everyone. The fact that Ian Bell has said they've found the problem and are working on a patch for it suggests that there really is a problem whether it has affected you or not. Telling those who are experiencing problems to just practice more is just as unhelpful as those posting unconstructive critisisms.

I'm sure we all want this game to be the best it can be. At the moment, it is unplayable for me and many others. I don't say this as an exaggeration to emphasise any ill-feeling toward SMS because I think they're doing a brilliant job. I actually mean I can't play it. Most of us are waiting patiently (I hope) for the patch to be released so we can enjoy PCars to the fullest. For that to happen, those of us who are experiencing problems need to be able to feed any issues we encounter back to SMS. I realise this probably isn't the best thread to do do that in, as it was hardly started as a piece of constructive criticism, but it would help everyone if we could all just get along without creating a divide by telling those who are experiencing genuine problems they just need to practice more.

Chokapic
10-05-2015, 10:03

Sorry but it's impossible to go fast one Xbox One without crashing not knowing why! I have the pc version too and the handling is much easier on pc! :confused:

Hopefully they have found a way to correct it and a patch will be made soon! :)

I can tell you that in current state, it's easier to drive with the D-Pad button (not analog) that with the sticks! So the problem is real :eek:

For those that can't play, try putting turning left and right on the D-Pad, it's not perfect for sur, but you regain the control of your car! It'll do it until the patch! :rolleyes:

Also, why always speak about Forza? It's a great game, and it's not handling like Ridge Racer! Project Cars isn't that harder! ;)

KkDrummer
10-05-2015, 10:03
I've been able to play the game and have fun after spending a lot of time in the control settings. Having said that there are issues that require a patch like the lock and the super-overly twitchy controls when driving certain cars. Just head to the sticky topic and it says Devs have been able to reproduce the issue and they are looking to patch it out asap!