PDA

View Full Version : DLC CARS

Straightedge81
10-05-2015, 03:09
Hey Race fans,

I know I'm being stupid but I have the limited edition on ps4. Got that code from the website, downloaded the dlc on os store and.... No idea where they are, they appear to be missing ? I have reset the ps4 but still no luck.

I would appreciate it if anyone can help...

thanks

reardelt
10-05-2015, 04:56
Yea Iv found the same thing no idea?

RacingBerzerker
10-05-2015, 07:10
Yeah same here.

Dresden
10-05-2015, 07:56
My limited cars appeared straight away but the modified pack took a little while to appear. They were not in the garage but xbox live said it was downloaded.

So I disconnected the internet, powered off and removed cord, started it up again, connected the internet and finally went back to the garage and happily found them there. I don't know if that helped or it just takes a little bit of time. Or it could be a PS4 thing.

Ochilbaz
10-05-2015, 08:33
on my limited edition copy I pre ordered from GAME I went to redeem my code for the extra 5 cars and it said "this code has already been used" anyone else experienced this? before I go into GAME this morning and have a rant lol

reardelt
10-05-2015, 10:39
are u entering code straight into psn?

Ochilbaz
10-05-2015, 11:44
on my limited edition copy I pre ordered from GAME I went to redeem my code for the extra 5 cars and it said "this code has already been used" anyone else experienced this? before I go into GAME this morning and have a rant lol

Sorry if misleading but I forgot to mention my version is xbox1

Straightedge81
10-05-2015, 13:56
Yeah it's seemingly happening to both formats. Best thing is to email them tomorrow with both codes from the insert label and the email that you got sent.

does anyone have the customer service email by chance ?