PDA

View Full Version : MP start goes wrong

RabNL
10-05-2015, 06:05
Hey all,

First of all i wanna say that i really love this game!
Unfortunally there is a problem that happens now for three times in a row.
I started a mp session with practice, qualifying and race.
Everything goes well till the start of the race. When the game is loading and synching
some cars on the grid are allready moving forward and crash into the car in front.
Most of the people then left the race and it is ruin the whole experience.
Hopefully there's a solution for this or otherwise i hope it will be fixed soon!
Keep up the good work devs!
Cheers to all and see you on track!

bbr1
10-05-2015, 07:27
MP IS A JOKE

Brucester
10-05-2015, 07:51
yep

Henk de Jong
10-05-2015, 08:07
We had this too yesterday a couple of times. Was playing with three friends but only one person seemed to be having this problem (3 or 4 times) in about 10 - 15 races. He had his PC on wifi and didn't think that would be the problem but I don't know.... He was also the only one that I saw "jumping ahead" a couple of times when I was near him, like lagging issues.

Joeri Blootacker
10-05-2015, 11:05
MP IS A JOKE

that was constructive.
Would expect more from a fellow Wmd member here.

Yes... there are a few issues, but all are being worked on very hard.

Khyber GT
10-05-2015, 14:16
a few issues? lol

IJOJOI
10-05-2015, 14:22
a few issues? lol

Well then please report them :)

As long as people are sensible and don't join and leave all the time, everything works flawlessly on my side.

Blackvault
10-05-2015, 14:27
a few issues? lol

Well then please report them :)

As long as people are sensible and don't join and leave all the time, everything works flawlessly on my side.

Khyher GT, as IJOJOI has mentioned please report any issues you maybe experiencing.

I would ask that you are constructive with your reporting. What would be great is is the following:
a break down of what type of lobby, how many people, the scenario leading up to your issue, result of your issue, any work around you've found.

If you provide this these in a constructive and well thought out manner we will forward them on.

Pete

RabNL
10-05-2015, 18:04
Khyher GT, as IJOJOI has mentioned please report any issues you maybe experiencing.

I would ask that you are constructive with your reporting. What would be great is is the following:
a break down of what type of lobby, how many people, the scenario leading up to your issue, result of your issue, any work around you've found.

If you provide this these in a constructive and well thought out manner we will forward them on.

Pete

The type of lobby: the one i self created
How many people: a maximum of 10
Scenario leading up to the issue: from qualifying to race, just a loading and synching screen
Result of issue: jumpstarts in loading screen, when race begin, 1 till 4 cars allready moved and crashed into the car in front of them
Work around i have found: Unforunally nothing

I hope that somebody can help me or it will be fixed soon!

@Henk de Jong: i have my pc connected with a cable to internet, no wifi. So that can't be the problem i think.

IJOJOI
10-05-2015, 18:06
Scenario leading up to the issue: from qualifying to race, just a loading and synching screen
Result of issue: jumpstarts in loading screen, when race begin, 1 till 4 cars allready moved and crashed into the car in front of them

@Henk de Jong: i have my pc connected with a cable to internet, no wifi. So that can't be the problem i think.

Strange, Would you mind putting your SYSTEM into the Signature?
;)

RabNL
10-05-2015, 18:43
Strange, Would you mind putting your SYSTEM into the Signature?
;)

:yes:

erickgoldner
10-05-2015, 19:17

Does it happen on any track for you ?

I´ve seen it happening on Brands Hatch and i actually thougt it was because a few of the cars are on higher level and the track 'goes down' a litte bit.
So if you´re not pressing the brakes, the car will move.

RabNL
10-05-2015, 20:33
It was on Imola, Brands Hatch and Bathurst.

MABlosfeld
11-05-2015, 13:57
Hey all,

First of all i wanna say that i really love this game!
Unfortunally there is a problem that happens now for three times in a row.
I started a mp session with practice, qualifying and race.
Everything goes well till the start of the race. When the game is loading and synching
some cars on the grid are allready moving forward and crash into the car in front.
Most of the people then left the race and it is ruin the whole experience.
Hopefully there's a solution for this or otherwise i hope it will be fixed soon!
Keep up the good work devs!
Cheers to all and see you on track!

Before loading the race only to bring the grid who made the vote thus avoiding cars without drivers stopped at the start

MDK1974
11-05-2015, 14:08
PLEASE FIX!
I start a multiplayer session (one that I can actually join), get into the garage, start up and exit garage then when I reach the green light I am disconnected and brought back to the multi player game menu.

Killzone729
11-05-2015, 16:47
I just want to mention that I have had this issue a couple times OFFLINE with rolling starts. Wasn't sure if it was just a glitch or what. In case it is needed here are some details.

Track: Watkins Glen Short
Cars: Monterey Stock Car (Myself+42 AI)
Rolling Starts: Yes
Position: I started on the outside line in the second to last turn on the track, when rolling forward there are a few cars that bottle up into each other as if someone had stopped completely.

Please note that I have not used rolling starts on any other cars/tracks. But I did replicate this situation a few times with this car/track combo.