PDA

View Full Version : [Known Issue] Times not counted!!!!

Iwanchek
10-05-2015, 08:27
Driving the Marcedes GT on Brands Hatch and beating clearly my time which would result improving on a leader board but the acheaved time is not registered!!! I drove like 30 lapas to put amazing lap which should eventually bring me on top 20 on a leaderboard with ds4 controller, but no!And I drove the lap clear and with no cutting or nothing corned or something like that!!

Ok, it's ridiculous, on leaderboard my time is .25.692 but I've took a picture with 25.653 time, and this time is not counted!!

Edit:

Again, leaderboard .25.6x my new time .25.2 and not showing on leaderboard as my PB time!!!

Developers?????

��������

TCR79
11-05-2015, 00:02
I had a similar issue with the Network challenge at Imola. Drove about 6 or 7 laps and then quit and saved, but no time registered when I checked through the leaderboards?

TheDeadGamer23
11-05-2015, 10:08
None of the time trials or network challenge times are working, so annoying :(

Blackvault
11-05-2015, 10:15
I'd ask you to look at this thread (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22495-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-(PS4)-Not-for-bug-reporting!) specifically.

As you can see its a known issue and its currently being locked into.

Pete

Siberian Tiger
11-05-2015, 10:16
Only Times from TimeTrail and Event are countig for the Leaderboard...

All other modes does NOT count for Leaderboards...

Also there seems to be an Issue for a few Players that the times didn't get updated correctly...

Edit Ninjad by Blackvault...

TheDeadGamer23
11-05-2015, 10:18
Only Times from TimeTrail and Event are countig for the Leaderboard...

All other modes does NOT count for Leaderboards...

Also there seems to be an Issue for a few Players that the times didn't get updated correctly...

Edit Ninjad by Blackvault...

Not sure if this was a reply to me but none of my times in any mode are counting