PDA

View Full Version : Missing key features for league racing

BulletEyeDK
10-05-2015, 09:04
Hi...

Im really enjoying pCARS, what a great game (xbox one)

As im going to be involved in some league maintaining, i really miss the possibility to see each drivers best lap times in a race that have ended.

When racing, it's possible to see other drivers best lap times, but when the race is finished, i can't figure out how to see this.
Instead of the race end screen showing gaps between players, it would be a lot more detailed if, the end screen was showing the same details as ingame race does.

It could be pretty cool if SMS at least would consider an option for this before starting a race (MP). For me this would mean that I can collect each drivers best lap times, in both race and qual. and this way keep track of each drivers best times for our race season.

-------------

Regarding the replay function, it's really great that it saves a complete race, really awesome.... is it somehow possible to change car ? like you can do in pit (monitor) - it would be a lot easier to check incidents in league races if you can change the car being viewed ?

-------------

The driver network profile is sure a neat way of tracking each drivers information, im missing the possibility of viewing the network profile of my friends, is this in the works ?

Doctor Doom
10-05-2015, 09:50
They need a leaderboard that also logs the wheels used by each driver. This is a technical race game and the equipment used by the racers is just as important as their lap time.

Ramshackle
10-05-2015, 09:58
Regarding the replay function, it's really great that it saves a complete race, really awesome.... is it somehow possible to change car ? like you can do in pit (monitor) - it would be a lot easier to check incidents in league races if you can change the car being viewed ?

This. I often race in leagues and the need to go back and view the replay from different driver perspectives to settle disagreements is hugely important. Not just that, but I kinda like watching my overtaking moves from the perspective of the people I overtook.