PDA

View Full Version : Split Screen

Dyerz78
10-05-2015, 11:05
Hi is there a split screen for project cars on ps4 or not has trying to play it with my daughter

tmitch45
10-05-2015, 11:09
From what I recall I don't think there is but not totally sure without double checking.

LLTallJay
28-07-2015, 08:42
Hi is there a split screen for project cars on ps4 or not has trying to play it with my daughter

I believe the developers said there would be no split screen at all as the game needs the whole screen to maintain the amount of action going on. A split screen wouldnt be able to cope with the sheer volume of detail/action i believe (sorry, not very technical but you get the idea).

MysterG
28-07-2015, 08:46
Each platform be it PC or console is working at near full capacity to do the calculations required for just one players vehicle. Doubling these calculations to enable 2 players on the same machine is just not possible.

Fanatest
28-07-2015, 12:31
Each platform be it PC or console is working at near full capacity to do the calculations required for just one players vehicle. Doubling these calculations to enable 2 players on the same machine is just not possible.

Pretty sure my PC is not working at anywhere near full capacity, due to PCars? :)