PDA

View Full Version : Jean dugen

wraithsrike
10-05-2015, 11:16
That's when you know you've brought the right game when even with is faults and let's face it the xbox version as a few but you still put the controller down and do a little dance after wiping the sweat from the palm of your hands.

I've just done a 10 lapper of spa where it's been side by side with an AI named Jean dugen, pack racing all the way but this guy was all over me all the time.

I've played racing/driving game for more years than I care to remember but never have I felt like wow this is so surreal, my concentration my pluses rate and those flames from his exhaust, I tell you if racing felt anymore real I'd be moving my helmet right now.

Bugs or not this has got to be the best most entertaining 50 I've spent in a very long time.

Oh and by the way I didn't even win Jean bet me by a bumper lol.

The AI in my honest opinion are the best I've ever raced with, top top work guys.

Joris GvK
10-05-2015, 12:05
Good to read that you are having fun despite there are some bugs right now. I'm convinced that SMS is doing everything in their powers to solve those problems. In the meantime we should enjoy the game as much as possible and things will only get better in time.