PDA

View Full Version : Tracks update

Pr3t3nd3r
10-05-2015, 11:48
Hi!

First of all thank you for bringing such a great game to us! I am really enjoying at playing this game so much!

But there are few things that interests me. As the title says some tracks would need some update. Lets take fo an example Nordschleife or Silverstone (National). There are few things that don't reflect real life. Nordschleife has one kerb which is placed properly but materials are wrong. Silverstone has a bump which feels and reacts like you felt in the hole :D

So my question is should I/we post you pics and videos where you could see what's wrong with tracks or it is as it is?

Ty for the replay and wish you best!

Pretender

Pr3t3nd3r
11-05-2015, 10:34
So? Anyone?

Megalomanic87
11-05-2015, 10:37
Only a few of the tracks are laserscanned, so not all tracks are 100% accurate.
Although misplaced kerbs or potholes shouldn't really be worth complaining about when there's more important things to address. These aren't even issues in my opinion.

Invincible
11-05-2015, 10:38
For reference concerns, please post some ingame pictures and your RL reference, so the Devs can look onto it. But as for Nords, I think chances are, that I was the ingame material on a certain time, because the Nordschleife changes from year to year.

Bealdor
11-05-2015, 10:42
Hi!

First of all thank you for bringing such a great game to us! I am really enjoying at playing this game so much!

But there are few things that interests me. As the title says some tracks would need some update. Lets take fo an example Nordschleife or Silverstone (National). There are few things that don't reflect real life. Nordschleife has one kerb which is placed properly but materials are wrong. Silverstone has a bump which feels and reacts like you felt in the hole :D

So my question is should I/we post you pics and videos where you could see what's wrong with tracks or it is as it is?

Ty for the replay and wish you best!

Pretender

Yes please. Bug reports and suggestions for improvement are always welcome.

Pr3t3nd3r
11-05-2015, 10:49
OK :)

Will be posting some pictures and RL examples ASAP.

Sure these "issues" aren't so important but why not if we can improve overall game quality ;)

theredshore
11-05-2015, 10:52
Only a few of the tracks are laserscanned, so not all tracks are 100% accurate.
Although misplaced kerbs or potholes shouldn't really be worth complaining about when there's more important things to address. These aren't even issues in my opinion.
does anyone know which circuits were laser scanned? people say Bathurst is not great in this game but i dont have an issue with it

Invincible
11-05-2015, 10:58
Iirc only the British tracks (but I'm not sure on Silverstone though). Oulton Park, Snetterton, Brands Hatch and Cadwell park are scanned (correct me if I'm wrong).

Bealdor
11-05-2015, 11:48
Iirc only the British tracks (but I'm not sure on Silverstone though). Oulton Park, Snetterton, Brands Hatch and Cadwell park are scanned (correct me if I'm wrong).

The four Motorsport Vision tracks are laserscanned. Silverstone isn't.

Invincible
11-05-2015, 12:17
The four Motorsport Vision tracks are laserscanned. Silverstone isn't.

Then I assume Donington isn't scanned either...

Bealdor
11-05-2015, 12:22
Correct.

caslad81
11-05-2015, 12:50
Sakitto GP has the left hand hair pin and the final chicane coned off? This is not the GP track.

Blackvault
11-05-2015, 12:53
Sakitto GP has the left hand hair pin and the final chicane coned off? This is not the GP track.

Sakitto is a fantasy track based off Suzuka, it therefore takes design cues from the real track but isn't an exact copy.

Pete