PDA

View Full Version : Something must be done about race trolls

Ramshackle
10-05-2015, 12:15
I'm getting really tired of having great races ruined because of people driving the wrong way around the track trying to crash into people, or trying to place their car across narrow sections of the track to block everyone. Can't something be set up so that stationary cars, or people driving the wrong way for more than a few seconds get automatic disqualification? It seems to happen in half of the races I enter and is really spoiling mutiplayer mode.

Rob Prange
10-05-2015, 12:16
Moved to Multiplayer forum.

Eric Bergeret
10-05-2015, 12:21
also notice some people who stay on middle of the track the all race just to piss off other player. so yeah something must be done.

Vic Kirby
10-05-2015, 14:00
Host should having the ability to kick ban as the vote to kick function isn't really doing it.
If there are 28 of 32 people in a lobby how many people need to vote to kick someone?, i think it should only take 3 people to kick someone but the number appears to be much higher.

IJOJOI
10-05-2015, 14:23
Host should having the ability to kick ban as the vote to kick function isn't really doing it.
If there are 28 of 32 people in a lobby how many people need to vote to kick someone?, i think it should only take 3 people to kick someone but the number appears to be much higher.

/sign

DVAFP
10-05-2015, 14:56
Also make the player names bigger so we can see who the trolls are. There is no point on having player names on if you can't read them

IXBEEFXI
10-05-2015, 15:08
What they said ^^

Had an online race last night that I was winning, the others didn't like it so 3 of them parked their cars across the start finish straight VERY annoying!!!

eracerhead
10-05-2015, 16:00
^next time slow down, get their names and start a list for yourself. Folks like that I would never race with again, and I'd kickvote them in any lobby I could. For something as egregious as you mentioned, I wouldn't say no to a little public video-shaming either...

dvc
10-05-2015, 16:53
I think good option is to create full session including long practice quali and a race with proper racing setup ie interior view, real aids etc. So trolls will be recognised in practice (kick) and you have time to prepare setup etc. It works for me. Rarely have trolls in race. But wish more people were interested in this type of sessions. I'm starting to miss iRacing respectful practices and races. (PS4 user matt_dvc if you wanna add for some gentlemen racing or just random practice where you being respected)

NexusRoy
11-05-2015, 09:40
REPUTATION SYSTEM.

Thanks.

dopeyj86
12-05-2015, 02:14
More admin tools fore custom lobbies. Like the option to boot idiots from your custom public lobby. Private lobbies work great but it's hard to meet new clean racers in a private lobby. Most of my current friends that I race with were met in public lobbies.