PDA

View Full Version : Purchase Limited Edition & Modified Car Pack?

IRON Sticky
10-05-2015, 12:31
Just wondering if the possibility of upgrading to the limited edition or if the 2 DLC car packs would become available for purchase at a later date as i love the game and would love to have access to the cars contained in the car packs but owning the standard edition on Xbone I don't want to buy the game again to access the content.

They both show in the Xbox Store but only as a bundle with the digital edition.

Sorry if this has been announced somewhere and if this question has already been posted before.

~Thanks.

Machinaea
10-05-2015, 13:34
Hi,

there's no official word yet, as discussed here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?23123-Limited-Edition-Legendary-car-pack but I would expect it to become available later on. It's definitely been requested before so I'm sure that you will get it with a bit of patience :)

Cheers!

Manticore
11-05-2015, 22:03
It's likely. I remember at least two racing games that offered some pre order bonuses, which were made available for purchase later: NFS Rivals and The Crew. It's an easy money for developers and satisfaction for the customers. Everyone wins :)

Perfect Code
11-05-2015, 22:21
It's likely. I remember at least two racing games that offered some pre order bonuses, which were made available for purchase later: NFS Rivals and The Crew. It's an easy money for developers and satisfaction for the customers. Everyone wins :)

Ah yes, the customers are certainly satisfied that in order to get 'pre-order bonuses', they must pre-order. They are just as satisfied when they then have to pay extra afterwards. Sure... everyone wins...

WildcatKNH
11-05-2015, 22:40
No offense intended here ... but why would anyone purchase the standard edition when you can purchase the digital edition that includes all the limited edition game content for the same price as the standard edition? Other than the fact that you have will have a physical disc in your hands with the standard version, you get more content for the same price with the digital version.

Perfect Code
11-05-2015, 22:45
... why would anyone purchase the standard edition when you can purchase the digital edition that includes all the limited edition game content for the same price as the standard edition?
Here in the U.S., for PS4 users, Project CARS is not available to pre-order on PlayStation Network.

2 Up 2 Down
11-05-2015, 23:43
No offense intended here ... but why would anyone purchase the standard edition when you can purchase the digital edition that includes all the limited edition game content for the same price as the standard edition? Other than the fact that you have will have a physical disc in your hands with the standard version, you get more content for the same price with the digital version.

People preordered physical months ago and no digital preorder on US PS4.

JessicaWalter
11-05-2015, 23:47
i swapped my prepurchase for that reason. i exchanged it for a $50 and a $20 psn card and paid the difference. plus this way ill never have to insert a disc when i fiend for some track time.

Can't wait for that m1. that bad boy is part lambo