PDA

View Full Version : Penalty/bad driver limiter idea

dvc
10-05-2015, 12:33
I'd like to see (similar to other game) like accident system based on off tracks car contacts ets. Host can set a limit of penalty points, after exceeding the limit player is disqualified. Then add disqualified/not finished to finished race ratio system which host can also set.

I'd like to hear your opinion about this

Thanks.

BrotherRogue
10-05-2015, 16:15
The issue with strict penalty systems is, it doesn't know if you crash or cut corners on purpose or it was an accident.

Plus 40 cars on bathurst with touring car classes, trading paint comes as standard, it would be too harsh a system I think

dvc
10-05-2015, 16:40
The issue with strict penalty systems is, it doesn't know if you crash or cut corners on purpose or it was an accident.

Plus 40 cars on bathurst with touring car classes, trading paint comes as standard, it would be too harsh a system I think
Exactly like in the other game. You crash into him or other way round both get penalised for it. It works brilliantly. When no matter whose fault it is everyone is careful. I've seen 1 hour long races on Bathurst with only few crashes. When having good rating gives you opportunity to have more fun.. You should try that other game. :)