PDA

View Full Version : some bugs but what a game for race drivers ps4

FunkyFox1
10-05-2015, 12:55
Hi guys love the game yes it's a little buggy but for the most it's a great driving experience looking for ps4 drivers add me Funky_Fox_1 looking for some good guys to race with a trade some setups ect

msmith1
10-05-2015, 14:32
Hi mate, yes it's a great game. Puts leaves the crew behind and is better than Driveclub (which I like, but too basic compared to PC).

I'm not on yet, but if you're on add me Magic_MikeSmith.

If not I'll add you when I'm on later. See you on the track ;)

Stewpot
10-05-2015, 15:25
Its a cracking game, not had the other 2 and I'm a great fan of Grand Turismo, and this does feel up there with that, yes the is a few bug to be sorted but its a great starting point

IXBEEFXI
10-05-2015, 15:27
Great game and as said above, is much better than the crew and the online shambles that was driveclub!!

All welcome to add me on PS4 -> IXBEEFXI

djmky
10-05-2015, 15:30
Definitely echo whats already been said in this thread. Great game, looking to spend time and build my setup. Need a wheel though...

FunkyFox1
10-05-2015, 16:02
Great stuff I have added you all hope to see you on and have some races together

owenmorris
10-05-2015, 16:19
Hi guys I love the game all those that are so negative must be playing a different game, I have no issues using controller yeah can be a little tricky sometimes but hey if game was so easy I wouldn't buy it, as for the odd bugs I'm sure they will sort it soon.

I'm looking to race with anyone that races clean and look forward to seeing you all online, my PSN itsowen if you do send friend request please as Project Cars in comment thanks guys happy racing.
Owen