PDA

View Full Version : Driving Assist Tweaks and Force Feedback Options

Magnavis
10-05-2015, 14:18
I have one or two suggestions i'd like to put forward.

Firstly, with the driving assist settings. I think that there should be a dynamic Traction Control option. What I mean by this is that rather than choosing it as On or Off, we should have an option where it is set per car, based on it's real life specs. Some cars - such as F1 - do not have traction control, and therefore should always have it off. Others that do have traction control, should have it on. Whats the point of having TC on a car that doesn't have it in real life/vice versa...

Likewise, if a car in real life has the option to turn it off, then the toggle key binding should be available.

Also, Id really like to add a key binding to the racing line, so that on new tracks I'm not so familiar with, I can use it to learn the layout, and then turn it off once I know it a bit better without having to back out and go into the settings etc..

Finally, the Force Feedback settings are a bit odd. The main settings seems to be in the car setup itself, which is a useful option, but by default, it's set to 26 which is almost no existent. I should be able to at-least change this default setting in a universal setting somewhere else, so that I don't have to go into each individual car, and save a setup with the FFB cranked up.

Just a couple of little things for me really, overall, really enjoying the game!! :D

Gooseone
10-05-2015, 18:17
If you set driver assists to "real" it's exactly as you wish ;)
(Before you think it's wrong, i believe the GT3 cars have ABS and TC based on the regulations from a few years back).

You can increase the tire force option in the global force feedback settings menu where you set up your wheel, that would accomplish the same thing.

Magnavis
11-05-2015, 08:09
If you set driver assists to "real" it's exactly as you wish ;)
(Before you think it's wrong, i believe the GT3 cars have ABS and TC based on the regulations from a few years back).

You can increase the tire force option in the global force feedback settings menu where you set up your wheel, that would accomplish the same thing.

Ooh....well that option is rather useful. Thanks for letting me know it exists, I had no idea :D