PDA

View Full Version : pCARS Profiler (Telemetry & Analysis) [PC ONLY] [v1.6]

Pages : [1] 2

R74NN
10-05-2015, 15:03
Hello,

this is follow up thread from the original WMD forum. Here you can report bugs, ask questions or post suggestions.

Below is a download link and brief description how to use it with the game. There is no detailed manual at the moment, but since here are many Profiler experts from WMD, I believe we can do without it for now.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The latest version is available for download here (https://www.dropbox.com/s/l73ndn0b6ru6eqz/TomShane.Profiler.Setup.exe?dl=0).

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Information:

Requires .NET Framework 4.5 to run.
Allows to create new file, save it and open later.
Allows to connect live pCARS session and record data.
Allows to analyze and compare laps.
Allows to configure custom gauges and graphs.

How to use (with pCARS running and Shared Memory enabled):

Run application and go to File -> New (Ctrl-N).
Connect pCARS with Tools -> Connect (Ctrl-C or global Ctrl-Shift-C).
Switch to game and start a session, once lap timer starts, recording starts as well.
Run few laps and watch live data in the Profiler (live data are displayed in 30sec/1000m window).
When you switch to Profiler, session is automatically paused and you can work with charts (zooming, scrolling with mouse/mouse wheel).
If the session is not paused, some controls (lap panel and chart) are locked from interaction.
You can set overlay laps for comparison.

How to enable Shared Memory in pCARS:

Run game and navigate to [Options & Help].
Click [Visuals] menu item.
On the [Hardware] tab set [Use Shared Memory] to [Yes].

R74NN
10-05-2015, 15:03
FAQ

Q: What channels/values the application allows to display?
A: These (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?23284-pCARS-Profiler-(Telemetry-amp-Analysis)-PC-ONLY&p=897347&viewfull=1#post897347) channels are currently available.

Q: Where can I find inner and outer tire temperatures, ride height or anything else?
A: See the answer above. If it is not listed there, it is most likely not available via API and will be added as soon as SMS make these values available.

Q: Can I record or see other cars on the track?
A: Nope, the Profiler records or displays only your car.

Q: Can I change application theme somehow?
A: The application currently uses only Dark theme, which cannot be changed.

KNOWN ISSUES

Session sometimes gets split or records invalid laps.
There are various causes for this, but the main problem being inconsistent state signalization by the game API.

Application keeps recording while user is monitoring other cars.
I'm investigating the issue.

Application sometimes crashes when working with windows and layouts.
Most of time the crash is caused by 3rd party components I'm using. For now don't get too wild with your layouts.

Tricky
10-05-2015, 15:24
Have been using this for some time now, fantastic tool.

I would have gone so far as dizzying heights of including a thumbs-up smiley, but this board seems to be lacking in that regard :)

Ch1ps N Queso
10-05-2015, 15:57
Just installed this yesterday and am absolutely loving it. The only negative is the recording of info while in the pits and viewing cars via the monitor. Other than that, great work!

Supersonique
11-05-2015, 08:01
Very good program!
Congratulations.

thank you

woodman
11-05-2015, 09:26
perfect tool for my 2 monitor setup.
loving it! :love-struck:

donpost
11-05-2015, 09:43
Wow nice tool!

Can I be cheeky as ask what other data channels are available other than the ones in the screenshot in the OP? For example, can you see tyre pressure, or inside and outside tyre temperatures?

R74NN
11-05-2015, 10:14
Wow nice tool!

Can I be cheeky as ask what other data channels are available other than the ones in the screenshot in the OP? For example, can you see tyre pressure, or inside and outside tyre temperatures?

These channels are currently available. Basically everything API currently provides is there (except some special channels). Tire pressure, inner and outer temps are not provided yet.

Speed
Engine RPM
Lat Accel
Lng Accel
Fuel Level
Gear
Throttle
Brake
Steering
Clutch
Fuel Pres
Oil Temp
Oil Pres
Water Temp
Water Pres
Boost Amount
Brake Temp FL
Brake Temp FR
Brake Temp RL
Brake Temp RR
Tire Temp FL
Tire Temp FR
Tire Temp RL
Tire Temp RR
Tire Rev FL
Tire Rev FR
Tire Rev RL
Tire Rev RR
Tire Wear FL
Tire Wear FR
Tire Wear RL
Tire Wear RR
Tire Grip FL
Tire Grip FR
Tire Grip RL
Tire Grip RR
Susp Dmg FL
Susp Dmg FR
Susp Dmg RL
Susp Dmg RR
Brake Dmg FL
Brake Dmg FR
Brake Dmg RL
Brake Dmg RR
Engine Dmg
Aero Dmg
Ambient Temp
Track Temp

Yannick Van Broeck
11-05-2015, 10:19
For some reason this doesn't work for me.

I have installed it correctly + got the .NET 4.5 update.

I open the profiler, click new and then I click connect.

When I open pCars and race it can't seem to connect to the profiler, it doesn't give any data.

Blackvault
11-05-2015, 10:20
For some reason this doesn't work for me.

I have installed it correctly + got the .NET 4.5 update.

I open the profiler, click new and then I click connect.

When I open pCars and race it can't seem to connect to the profiler, it doesn't give any data.

Have you got shared memory on?
Go to: Options&Help -> Visuals -> Hardware -> Set "Use Shared Memory" to "Yes"

Yannick Van Broeck
11-05-2015, 10:52

Will try when I get home. Thanks

donpost
11-05-2015, 11:01
These channels are currently available. Basically everything API currently provides is there (except some special channels). Tire pressure, inner and outer temps are not provided yet.

Cheers, hopefully WMD will see fit to provide the other data. Unless I'm being stupid (highly possible), there is no way currently to see your tyre pressures on track which is vexing.

Yannick Van Broeck
11-05-2015, 16:57

This has indeed fixed my issue! Thanks

Baz2126
11-05-2015, 18:11
So im guessing this is a piece of software that monitors how you drive/car drives and helps you with what you should be changing in tuning setups? Is that correct?

Blackvault
11-05-2015, 18:13
This has indeed fixed my issue! Thanks

That's great to hear :)

Pete

hagar147
11-05-2015, 19:03
Awesome app!

Gallow24
11-05-2015, 19:23
Software works for me nicely.

Does the API support Damper Velocities? Thats really important for a good Setup.

Blackvault
11-05-2015, 19:24
Software works for me nicely.

Does the API support Damper Velocities? Thats really important for a good Setup.

Not a present. The information isn't available from the game via the API yet.

Pete

Diluvian
11-05-2015, 19:35
Is there a possibility to measure the ride height?

Blackvault
11-05-2015, 21:10
Is there a possibility to measure the ride height?

Again it is not listed in the API. Post 8 (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?23284-pCARS-Profiler-(Telemetry-amp-Analysis)-PC-ONLY&p=897347&viewfull=1#post897347) has all the attributes from the API.

Pete

SavageWS6
11-05-2015, 22:09
Good stuff man, was using it last night and helped me figure out my tire temp issue. Fixed that in a jiffy. Wishing WMD would include a tire pressure in the API.

Either way, no bugs or issues with me. Good work man!

Mojo66
12-05-2015, 10:42

Clutch
Fuel Pres
Tire Rev FL
Tire Rev FR
Tire Rev RL
Tire Rev RR
Susp Dmg FL
Susp Dmg FR
Susp Dmg RL
Susp Dmg RR
Brake Dmg FL
Brake Dmg FR
Brake Dmg RL
Brake Dmg RR
Engine Dmg
Aero Dmg

Lots of useless stuff but important parameters like suspension travel missing. Where can I petition to add those?

Blackvault
12-05-2015, 10:45
Lots of useless stuff but important parameters like suspension travel missing. Where can I petition to add those?

Not really that useless, Tire Rev helps to show if you are spinning your wheels to much. All the damage ones give you an idea if you need to pit for repair. However there currently is a request thread on WMD by the developers of these applications to have more information for the game via the API. I believe suspension travel is on that list however I'll double check.

Edit - 32-Suspension positions (requested additions) on the list of requested features in the SDK/API thread on the WMD forums.

Pete

Mojo66
12-05-2015, 10:53
However there currently is a request thread on WMD by the developers of these applications to have more information for the game via the API.

Thanks for the quick reply. The thread is in a closed forum, correct?

Blackvault
12-05-2015, 10:55
Thanks for the quick reply. The thread is in a closed forum, correct?

It is indeed.

Pete

R74NN
12-05-2015, 18:39
Hello guys,

Recently I'm getting certain error reports from my integrated reporting tool, which I'm not able to reproduce on my machine.

I'd like to ask everyone if you encounter an error you are getting regularly and know how to reproduce it, please, fill some lines in the report window, to help me understand what you were doing when the application crashed.

The particular error I'm currently after displays call stack (the detail area) like this:

DevExpress.XtraEditors.Registrator.EditorClassInfo.get_AccessibleConstructor()
DevExpress.XtraEditors.Registrator.EditorClassInfo.CreateAccessible(RepositoryItem item)
DevExpress.XtraEditors.Repository.RepositoryItem.CreateAccessibleInstance()
DevExpress.XtraEditors.BaseEdit.CreateAccessibleInstance()
DevExpress.XtraEditors.BaseControl.get_DXAccessible()
DevExpress.XtraEditors.BaseControl.CreateAccessibilityInstance()
System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_AccessibilityObject()
System.Windows.Forms.Control.GetAccessibilityObject(Int32 accObjId)
System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmGetObject(Message& m)
System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
DevExpress.Utils.Controls.ControlBase.WndProc(Message& m)
DevExpress.XtraEditors.BaseEdit.WndProc(Message& m)
System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Thank you!

LeandroHunter
12-05-2015, 21:24
It supports local and remote mode, so the application can be placed on the second monitor or run from another computer.

How use the remote mode? :D

yusupov
12-05-2015, 21:27
just wanted to say thanks a lot for the app, very useful even for idiots like me who cant read telemtry in grabbing data that for some reason i cant get in-game.

...annnd i guess also ask, is the layout you show in the first screen included as a preset? havent seen anything like that.

R74NN
13-05-2015, 04:56
@yusupov: The layout used in the screenshot was created just for the purpose of presentation. No layouts are shipped with the Profiler, you have to create your own according to your needs.

@LeandroHunter:

Install Profiler on both machines, the one you use for gaming (server) and the other you will use as a monitor (client).
On the server machine run TomShane.Profiler.Server.exe and click Start button.
On the client computer run Profiler the usual way, go to TOOLS->Options and tick "Use remote server".
In the respective field fill the name or IP address of the computer used as a server.
Click "Connect" button to connect to the running server. Profiler will connect as soon as you run the game.
Remember to enable Shared Memory in the game and check Firewall rules on both machines.

mikeknight
13-05-2015, 08:09
I do not get any data in Multiplayer ?
In time trial mode it works like a chram :)

Blackvault
13-05-2015, 08:12
I do not get any data in Multiplayer ?
In time trial mode it works like a chram :)

It does indeed work in multi player. You need to do one lap (the out lap) for the data to start recording I believe.

Pete

mikeknight
13-05-2015, 08:15
Hmm i think i did that... hmmm will try agine as soon as i get home :)

Blackvault
13-05-2015, 08:16
Hmm i think i did that... hmmm will try agine as soon as i get home :)

Silly work getting in the way of valuable playing time! lol

Pete

mikeknight
13-05-2015, 08:18
Yeah... Work sucks :) But at least i can surf in the forums all day :cool:

Yannick Van Broeck
13-05-2015, 17:56
Would be neat to have the IMO of the tires and rideheights would also be good to have.

mikeknight
13-05-2015, 20:31
So i tested, and i works... sometimes...

Diluvian
13-05-2015, 20:35
Would be neat to have the IMO of the tires and rideheights would also be good to have.

That values seem to be not available in the API at the moment. He has to wait until SMS updates the API :-)

corpduo
14-05-2015, 13:14
Is there a list of supported tracks for the track display?

Blackvault
14-05-2015, 13:16
Is there a list of supported tracks for the track display?

It supports all tracks. It will draw the track based on each lap you do, expect the out lap.

Pete

R74NN
14-05-2015, 13:59
It supports all tracks. It will draw the track based on each lap you do, expect the out lap.

Pete

What Pete said, just the rule is it has to be a valid lap (not grey or red).

KamyKaze1098
14-05-2015, 14:23
Can the graphs be viewed with the lap instead of time of session it the time axis??

BTW: Awsome app. Thanks :)

Yannick Van Broeck
14-05-2015, 18:36
That values seem to be not available in the API at the moment. He has to wait until SMS updates the API :-)

Oh i know! Not saying it's his fault ;)

With those values it would be great to set up right height, camber, spring stiffness, ...

We'll have to wait for the API update. Any word on that?

Blackvault
14-05-2015, 18:37
Oh i know! Not saying it's his fault ;)

With those values it would be great to set up right height, camber, spring stiffness, ...

We'll have to wait for the API update. Any word on that?

I would advise keeping your eye on the WMD forum for that one.

Pete

GodAtum
14-05-2015, 21:26
Hello,

this is follow up thread from the original WMD forum. Here you can report bugs, ask questions or post suggestions.

Below is a download link and brief description how to use it with the game. There is no detailed manual at the moment, but since here are many Profiler experts from WMD, I believe we can do without it for now.

The latest version is available for download here (http://www.tomshane.cz/profiler/).

Information:

Switch to game and start a session, once lap timer starts, recording starts as well.
Run few laps and watch live data in the Profiler (live data are displayed in 30sec/1000m window).
When you switch to Profiler, session is automatically paused and you can work with charts (zooming, scrolling with mouse/mouse wheel).
If the session is not paused, some controls (lap panel and chart) are locked from interaction.

Full-size images:

pCARS Profiler - Graphs (http://www.tomshane.cz/Images/Profiler/Profiler.png)

Do you have the layout file for that i can use please?

In the latest version, the Variance button does nothing and I cannot find the gear indicator.

madmax2069
14-05-2015, 21:34
I wish there was a App like this for PS4 and XB one.

Ive seen things like this done on war thunder called "war thunder tactical map", the map you're flying in comunicated through your network to the app onto the phone/tablet (and it works with PS4) so you can see everyones location on the phone/tablet screen.

Something like that should be able to be done using either a network the device is connected to (router) or the PS4/XB one built in network to comunicate to a App to capture the data to display on the phone/tablets screen. It would make for a great conpanion app.

But this would require the game itself being able to output the performance data over a network or the consoles own wifi hardware.

yusupov
14-05-2015, 21:36
be sure to make noise about it & maybe SMS will buy the app or some deal can be reached so ps4/xb1 users can use it or something much like it as well.

sh0rty
14-05-2015, 23:26
Great app!!
I used it today with the Renault Clio on Brands and was impressed with the options and how well it worked.

I do have a few suggestions:
- When saving the pcp file, autoname it with variables ie. %TRACK%-%CAR%-%SESSION%-%DATE%.pcp ,same goes for exporting a single lap, put the laptime in the name.
When I am racing I don't want to type to much and with this all files are unique and can be saved quickly.
- Show the track, currently it shows the line you have driven, I would like to see my line relative to the track. Maybe this is not possible but would be great.

JyriK
15-05-2015, 14:16
Hi,

I lost my profile history after saving a long replay (it's a bug). Now PCar Profiler doesn't work anymore. It waits for Project Cars connection forever, whereas it used to work fine. I reinstalled the program to no avail. What should I do next?

Blackvault
15-05-2015, 14:18
Hi,

I lost my profile history after saving a long replay (it's a bug). Now PCar Profiler doesn't work anymore. It waits for Project Cars connection forever, whereas it used to work fine. I reinstalled the program to no avail. What should I do next?

It sounds to me as though you haven't got Shared Memory.

Try this:

Hope this helps

Pete

JyriK
15-05-2015, 14:27
It sounds to me as though you haven't got Shared Memory.

Try this:

Hope this helps

Pete

That was it, thanks! It was not only profile history the bug wiped out, but every other setting as well...

Blackvault
15-05-2015, 14:30
That was it, thanks! It was not only profile history the bug wiped out, but every other setting as well...

That that sorted the issue for you. :)

Pete

An Aggressive Napkin
15-05-2015, 19:17
For some reason I cannot get the telemetry to show up on my laptop. I can get pCars to connect to the profiler on my desktop computer. Here are the steps I am doing: Start profiler and server on desktop. Start and Connect on laptop with the remote ip of my desktop (tried my computers internal ip and the ip supplied by the server). start pCars from steam. i can see telemetry on my desktop at this point, but my laptop will not connect to the server. I dont have any issues with these computers connecting in any way so it should not be a firewall issue :/ Maybe I'm doing something wrong though.

R74NN
15-05-2015, 19:34
Version 1.4 uploaded (http://www.tomshane.cz/profiler/download).

@An Aggressive Napkin: Is the Profiler on the laptop showing just the message "Connecting to server..."? Just for testing purpose, could you disable firewall on both computers for a minute and try again?

An Aggressive Napkin
15-05-2015, 20:26
Version 1.4 uploaded (http://www.tomshane.cz/profiler/download).

@An Aggressive Napkin: Is the Profiler on the laptop showing just the message "Connecting to server..."? Just for testing purpose, could you disable firewall on both computers for a minute and try again?

Just tried it, nothing changed :( Its stuck saying waiting for project cars server connection

R74NN
15-05-2015, 20:44
Could you, please, send screenshots displaying:

1. Server connected to the game.
2. Client (Profiler on desktop) Remote server options.

Thanks.

Sele1981
15-05-2015, 23:04
Great programm, thank you! I wonder if there is a possibility to see if the car bottoms out (is that correct? translated from german) on road bumps?

An Aggressive Napkin
16-05-2015, 00:59
here is the client, and i will edit on my server pc

R74NN
16-05-2015, 07:34
I suppose both computers are connected directly to the same local network, right? However, It think the IP address that server displays is internet IP assigned to you by your provider. Can you tell what is the local IP of your computers and use it in the options instead?

If you use command (in Command Prompt) "ping Lang-PC" what is the response?

R74NN
16-05-2015, 12:21
Version 1.5 uploaded (http://www.tomshane.cz/profiler/download).

Session Analysis board has been added.

An Aggressive Napkin
16-05-2015, 16:11
I suppose both computers are connected directly to the same local network, right? However, It think the IP address that server displays is internet IP assigned to you by your provider. Can you tell what is the local IP of your computers and use it in the options instead?

If you use command (in Command Prompt) "ping Lang-PC" what is the response?
Thanks for staying with me! It is the external IP, and i ping'd my desktop computer from the client with pin and it says 4 packets sent with 4 received back. It can definitely see my pc

SlickReed
16-05-2015, 16:57
Having trouble getting the CHANNELS to display anything other then lap info. All other perimeters stay blank, not even zeros.

R74NN
16-05-2015, 17:09
You have to place cursor somewhere in a graph or track view to display channel values for that position.

SlickReed
16-05-2015, 17:36
Not sure if I know what you mean. Like this?

R74NN
16-05-2015, 18:13
Channels panel doesn't display values when the Profiler is in the Live mode (recording).

To have values present in Channels panel, open a graph from Graphs menu and click somewhere to place a cursor to certain position. After that, Channels panel displays respective values.

An Aggressive Napkin
16-05-2015, 19:01
Still no resolve :/ I've tried it all I'll chock it up to somehow my network being funky. Its just odd that I can network between these computers. Maybe I am not doing the correct steps though. Do I need to have the profiler on my desktop running before I start the server? The server says waiting until I start pcars and then moves to started after I turn on pcars, but the laptop cannot connect to the pcars server :/ I don't need a port forwarded or anything because its on the same lan, right? I thought it could be a difference between 1.4 and 1.5 so I uninstalled and reinstalled 1.5 on both computers. I've also restarted both desktop router and laptop to possibly debug a fault with hosting but nothing :(

R74NN
16-05-2015, 20:34
Yea, when you are on the same LAN, there is no need to forward any ports.

So have you tried to put local IP in (instead of an external)? Host name sometimes doesn't have to work, if DNS is screwed. I know I have mentioned it before and you tried it already, but just a reminder - if I'm diagnosing this sort of problems I usually turn anti-virus and firewall off.

Are you behind a router or how are these two machines connected to Internet?

SlickReed
17-05-2015, 09:44
Channels panel doesn't display values when the Profiler is in the Live mode (recording).

To have values present in Channels panel, open a graph from Graphs menu and click somewhere to place a cursor to certain position. After that, Channels panel displays respective values.

Oh, got it. Thx a bunch.

Matthijs035
17-05-2015, 09:45
Will it display the other cars on the track map during a offline race ?

And is it possible to make some kind of countdown clock?

I wanna do some offline endurance races with some friends during a weekend, and should be nice that the pitcrew can see on the telementry how much time there is left to race...

wobbly
17-05-2015, 11:02
This is a fantastic application. Many thanks.

An Aggressive Napkin
17-05-2015, 12:43
Yea, when you are on the same LAN, there is no need to forward any ports.

So have you tried to put local IP in (instead of an external)? Host name sometimes doesn't have to work, if DNS is screwed. I know I have mentioned it before and you tried it already, but just a reminder - if I'm diagnosing this sort of problems I usually turn anti-virus and firewall off.

Are you behind a router or how are these two machines connected to Internet?
Apparently it was firewall/ ICMP connection. I forwarded ICMP on the firewall and what do you know, was able to ping the local computer IP and it is now working! if only I knew how to read it xD

Gehzilla
17-05-2015, 13:50
Great work so far, but i have one question: Is it possible to change the colors (backround.....)?

TrevorAustin
17-05-2015, 14:05
Thanks for staying with me! It is the external IP, and i ping'd my desktop computer from the client with pin and it says 4 packets sent with 4 received back. It can definitely see my pc

Turn off windows firewall?

yusupov
17-05-2015, 14:24
whoa, could we get a title edit w/ current version #? had no idea this was being updated.

Matthijs035
17-05-2015, 14:34
whoa, could we get a title edit w/ current version #? had no idea this was being updated.

There you go :

http://www.tomshane.cz/profiler/download

yusupov
17-05-2015, 14:36
thanks but i mean for the thread, so it would be apparent when an updates been pushed through.

sh0rty
17-05-2015, 20:28
Great app!!
I used it today with the Renault Clio on Brands and was impressed with the options and how well it worked.

I do have a few suggestions:
- When saving the pcp file, autoname it with variables ie. %TRACK%-%CAR%-%SESSION%-%DATE%.pcp ,same goes for exporting a single lap, put the laptime in the name.
When I am racing I don't want to type to much and with this all files are unique and can be saved quickly.
- Show the track, currently it shows the line you have driven, I would like to see my line relative to the track. Maybe this is not possible but would be great.

I would also love to see that new sessions are created (as option) by the user in the Profiler.
Current a restart session creates a new session having all my laptimes in the wrong session.
I prefer one session even after restart session.
Yes I can move them to the new session but this needs user interaction.

Also when the server app is started and the client is trying to connect without pcars is started it looks like the client cant connect to the server.
If pCars is started everything works fine. Not really an issue if you know this but a "connected to server message would be nice".

Besides this the updates are really nice.
Playing pCars and having a laptop next to me with the Profiler via LAN is really cool.:cool:

koerthis
19-05-2015, 13:24
I love this app, really well done!!
Just a question, someone knows when the API is completed by SMS?
It is sad to see that ride height, damping speed and detailed tire temperatures are missing.
This is not a race simulation as I know it.
Thanks for the great app Thomas!

TonyR
20-05-2015, 11:51
I love this app, really well done!!
Just a question, someone knows when the API is completed by SMS?
It is sad to see that ride height, damping speed and detailed tire temperatures are missing.
This is not a race simulation as I know it.
Thanks for the great app Thomas!

As we use to say: SMSoon (tm)

Nobody knows but it will be there at the end :D

FalkeGT
20-05-2015, 16:43
Hey!

Really looks like a tool I'd like to use. My problem is, when I run it on the game-pc (doesn't matter if it's the server or client part), the game will not start anymore. It locks up in the SMS start screen. When running the server on the game-pc and then connect to it from another machine, it looks like the client is recognizing the game beeing ready to serve data (the waiting for server message disappears that moment), but as said the game does not finish loading.
There is no change when toggling the shared memory setting in the game. .net is up to date (V4.52). When I do not start this soft, the game starts normally.

Is anyone else experiencing this and found a way arround it or has any idea on it?

ps.: For the ones having trouble connecting to the server part. I've got several network interfaces installed (ethernet, wifi, virtual ones, etc.). When I started the server, it hooked up on a virtual one from vmware. I had to disable it to let the server listen on the one which connects the client and server. Maybe you can implement a switch to choose which nic it should listen on if there's more than one.

cheers falkeGT

R74NN
21-05-2015, 04:25
Hey!

Really looks like a tool I'd like to use. My problem is, when I run it on the game-pc (doesn't matter if it's the server or client part), the game will not start anymore. It locks up in the SMS start screen. When running the server on the game-pc and then connect to it from another machine, it looks like the client is recognizing the game beeing ready to serve data (the waiting for server message disappears that moment), but as said the game does not finish loading.
There is no change when toggling the shared memory setting in the game. .net is up to date (V4.52). When I do not start this soft, the game starts normally.

Is anyone else experiencing this and found a way arround it or has any idea on it?

ps.: For the ones having trouble connecting to the server part. I've got several network interfaces installed (ethernet, wifi, virtual ones, etc.). When I started the server, it hooked up on a virtual one from vmware. I had to disable it to let the server listen on the one which connects the client and server. Maybe you can implement a switch to choose which nic it should listen on if there's more than one.

cheers falkeGT

Hi, if you run the Profiler, but don't connect, just open the application - the game won't load?

ParisHL
21-05-2015, 05:32
Is there any way to see the AI cars on track during a race using the Profiler? I'd like to know where a gap is so I can pit out into clean air.

Flihp
21-05-2015, 13:08
Hi, Thank you for this app/software, looks like it has some great features..
Installed and connecting etc fine ( local onto second monitor. i am having a little issue and by the way it is not just an issue with this app,but i am hoping someone can help me. the problem is when i click on anything in my secondary screen the game screen on my main screen goes black/inactive. i understand what is happening, if i make a window or an icon active/selected on my second screen it makes whatever is active on my main screen non active. whilst i read that to use some functions it will pause the session. is there a way to just have the game pause instead of just becoming inactive and black screen, having to pretty much alt tab back to the main screen and selecting pccars and make it active, it pretty much looks like it minimizes the game. the only way i can get around this and seems to pause the game fine and able to navigate through the profiler is by running the game in Windowed mode in game settings, visuals, performance. this works ok that way, but its in a window mode. which for some reason in pccars cannot be maximised by alt-enter etc.. any suggestions would be awesome. Win7, GTX760, 27" main screen running 1920x1080 via HDMI and 24" second screen 1920x1200 via DVI.

thank you.
Phil

( EDIT. Dont mind my post too much. funny thing i was running AA in DS2X, and alt tab wasnt working very well to bring it back up, i could get the game back up but then the profiler was gone and vice versa. i changed to AA high, and alt tab worked fine every time. ( ALT + Tab 3 times) brought game and profiler flawlessly. curious to see if it was DS2X, switch back to DS2X and also worked every time.. I have no explantion :).( maybe it something resolution related, but seems ok for the moment.
thanks
Phil

TrevorAustin
21-05-2015, 14:01
related to other cars, details of which I'd love to see, is it possible to get the gap to the car in front and the car behind? This is working really well for me and that is the only extra info I would like to see.

R74NN
21-05-2015, 14:19
@ParisHL: No, other cars are not recorded or displayed.
@Trevor: Last time I checked, API was returning erratic time gaps, so no, it is not displayed in the Profiler.

FalkeGT
21-05-2015, 16:02
Hi, if you run the Profiler, but don't connect, just open the application - the game won't load?

Hey R74NN,

exact, the game did not load with the app started. But things changed for me today. Just bought a new gfx-card for better rainsupport and installed it.
Nothing really changed on my system as I was upgrading from nvidia2nvidia, there was no need to change the driver, just a hardwareswap. So I'm not sure if that changed the situation.

But - and that's great - the game starts with the profiler working! So no need to worry about that anymore.

Great tool, I love it. Cheers from DE, falkeGT

OnyxD
22-05-2015, 16:28
Excellent application thanks. It would be great if there was some more high level type analysis going on for multiple sessions. For example I would like to see all my (valid) lap times around a track for each car across all recorded sessions, without having to laboriously load in every individual saved session.

GeneralPancake
22-05-2015, 22:05
How can I access the raw data from the graphs?

Luigi Vercotti
23-05-2015, 03:56
R74NN: Děkuji moc za skvěl soft ;-) jsem pyšn, že to vytvořil nš krajan :-)

TonyR
23-05-2015, 07:03
Excellent application thanks. It would be great if there was some more high level type analysis going on for multiple sessions. For example I would like to see all my (valid) lap times around a track for each car across all recorded sessions, without having to laboriously load in every individual saved session.

You can combine several sessions in one file with right click and "move to session xyz" or you can import laps from a completely other file with "import" at the top :)

R74NN
23-05-2015, 08:16
How can I access the raw data from the graphs?

Can you be more specific, what raw data do you need? When placing cursor on a spot in a graph, the exact values are displayed in the bar at the top of the graph and also in Channels panel.

rolandk10
23-05-2015, 16:48
Nice program. I have a couple requests. First, it would be nice if I could change to measurements from metric to imperial. Second, another app I used on my android has time to car in front and back as a setting. I assume this means the telemetry for this is out put. I'd like to have that info be able to be displayed seprately so I can make it large.

R74NN
23-05-2015, 17:27
Nice program. I have a couple requests. First, it would be nice if I could change to measurements from metric to imperial. Second, another app I used on my android has time to car in front and back as a setting. I assume this means the telemetry for this is out put. I'd like to have that info be able to be displayed seprately so I can make it large.

You can change display units in TOOLS -> Channel Editor. Set units as desired and then save it as a preset (combo box at the top right of main Channel Editor window).

Ian Bell
23-05-2015, 18:02
Hello,

The latest version is available for download here (http://www.tomshane.cz/profiler/).

Information:

Full-size images:

pCARS Profiler - Graphs (http://www.tomshane.cz/Images/Profiler/Profiler.png)

I defy anyone to use this and tell us we're not a sim :)

Miguelito07
24-05-2015, 14:44
Hello, regarding this application I have a problem.
I do not know how to save my layout.
So that I have to start my layout at each restart.
Someone had the same problem?

Merci. (thanks)

JAJP999
24-05-2015, 19:08
great app - many thanks

would be nice to get a DB of laps as reference laps so people can see where they can get quicker

TrevorAustin
24-05-2015, 19:16
@ParisHL: No, other cars are not recorded or displayed.
@Trevor: Last time I checked, API was returning erratic time gaps, so no, it is not displayed in the Profiler.

Lol, that's why i can't find it:) will you stick it on whwn the timing ia fixed?

Loving the profiler, really make a great tool when im using the rift.

Just a suggestion, and may not be possible, but any chance of building some speech algorithms so it could read out key data at certain times, like sector and lap times, tire temps, etc.

TrevorAustin
24-05-2015, 19:20
Hello, regarding this application I have a problem.
I do not know how to save my layout.
So that I have to start my layout at each restart.
Someone had the same problem?

Merci. (thanks)
Save layout, about halfway along the top bar.

Miguelito07
24-05-2015, 23:35
Save layout, about halfway along the top bar.

Yes great.
Merci beaucoup.

brasstacks
26-05-2015, 01:33
I love the idea, but cant get it to work for me. It always screws up my pcars game. pcars never fully opens, when I try to access pcars a second time steams says its already running although it really isnt. I uninstalled the profiler and it works again. Shame I was exicited to try it.

R74NN
26-05-2015, 04:56
I love the idea, but cant get it to work for me. It always screws up my pcars game. pcars never fully opens, when I try to access pcars a second time steams says its already running although it really isnt. I uninstalled the profiler and it works again. Shame I was exicited to try it.

Would the game start if running in windowed mode along with the Profiler? Also, what GPU do you have?

dnl0319
26-05-2015, 16:45
I would like to open pCARS Profiler on a Mac, i tried it with Crossover for Mac but i couldn't open it. Or does anyone have a better solution?

Are there plans for a Version for Mac? That would be great, cause Profiler is AWESOME!!!

brasstacks
26-05-2015, 19:39
Would the game start if running in windowed mode along with the Profiler? Also, what GPU do you have?

ill reinstall and try again. I am running a 970. dual screens, I change the main monitor to my tv when I race.

jake92
27-05-2015, 08:57
Oh how sweet it would be to have outer, mid and inner tyre temperatures!
Other than that, great job man. Cool program.

wat3r
27-05-2015, 17:01
Hello, same question how can profiler show the internal, mid and external tyre temp?

FarChri
27-05-2015, 17:28
Hello, same question how can profiler show the internal, mid and external tyre temp?

As far as I know, it can't. At least at the moment.

But, great program - I love it!

R74NN
27-05-2015, 17:52

These values are not currently available via API, so there is no way how to obtain them.

dragonsen
27-05-2015, 21:35
Hello,

Before everything else, thank you for this application, it's a very good job ! :stung:
Unfortunately, I have a bug with the import function.
I tried to import my best laps (or any other laps). I had the screen to select the lap I want to import and when I click on 'import', nothing happened. I can't open another file and I can't close the application normally. I must end the task.

Do you have an idea about this issue ? :confused:

wat3r
27-05-2015, 22:09
These values are not currently available via API, so there is no way how to obtain them.

Many tanks. The only way is the telemetry hud, right?

R74NN
28-05-2015, 04:35
Hello,

Before everything else, thank you for this application, it's a very good job ! :stung:
Unfortunately, I have a bug with the import function.
I tried to import my best laps (or any other laps). I had the screen to select the lap I want to import and when I click on 'import', nothing happened. I can't open another file and I can't close the application normally. I must end the task.

Do you have an idea about this issue ? :confused:

Hi, if you could send me (or share with DropBox, OneDrive, ...) the problematic PCP files and describe all steps you are doing, I could take a look and see what could be wrong.

Edit: Well, you don't have to. :) I have reproduced the problem on my files, so I will try to fix it and upload new version tonight.

dragonsen
28-05-2015, 11:09
Ok, thank you, I'll wait for it ! ;)
Like this reactivity :)

brasstacks
28-05-2015, 14:09
ill reinstall and try again. I am running a 970. dual screens, I change the main monitor to my tv when I race.

I did a clean install of both pcars and the profiler. I just booted it up for a few laps to see if it worked and it did. No time to investigate further, but excited to use the program more extensively. No problems for now at least. Great work so far!

jake92
28-05-2015, 14:20
How do i run this profiler from my laptop when gaming on desktop?

What IP should i use?
My desktop lan ip is 192.168.1.33
Is it localhost::192.168.1.33 then ?

Nevermind, i forgot to turn on the server app

ZeroFreak
28-05-2015, 15:17
This tool is just GREAT!

R74NN
28-05-2015, 15:24
Version 1.6 uploaded (http://www.tomshane.cz/profiler/download).

JeyD02
28-05-2015, 16:58
Please include a change log or difference between the previous version and latest and the feed for bug fixes at all :0.

R74NN
28-05-2015, 17:00
Please include a change log or difference between the previous version and latest and the feed for bug fixes at all :0.

How come you didn't notice the change log here (http://www.tomshane.cz/profiler/download)? I wonder what I did wrong. :) Scroll a bit down.

Blackvault
28-05-2015, 18:26

I was gonna ask the same thing then remembered the site had it lol

Pete

LhFan_08
29-05-2015, 15:14
This is probably noob question but is it possible to ''play'' recorded data?

HulkSop
30-05-2015, 08:49
Great App
Waiting for more updates and supension - dampers telemetry :).

TonyR
30-05-2015, 10:29
This is probably noob question but is it possible to ''play'' recorded data?

You mean like showing the telemetry in realtime after it has been recorded?

I thought about that too because it might be interesting for after race analysis with a video playing and at the same time always having the corresponding telemetry data.

eracerhead
30-05-2015, 12:46
That's a functionality I've always used in other telemetry apps; would like to see it here too.

JeyD02
31-05-2015, 03:11
How come you didn't notice the change log here (http://www.tomshane.cz/profiler/download)? I wonder what I did wrong. :) Scroll a bit down.

Ohh, well I was trying to look for it on 1st and 2nd post :/. Didn't know I had to go another place :p.

telenz
01-06-2015, 13:21
Hi!
I install the app in this weekend and i loving it.
One question, can i make the dials (rpm, water temp, oil temp) change his color when it reaches the critical max?

TonyR
01-06-2015, 21:23
Hi!
I install the app in this weekend and i loving it.
One question, can i make the dials (rpm, water temp, oil temp) change his color when it reaches the critical max?

If you take a Numeric Gauge you can set it up with a crit max value where it changes to a red background if exceeded.

Like I did with the tire temps here:

http://i.imgur.com/Bk6PJqS.png

telenz
02-06-2015, 19:41
Thank you :)

Rastafx
03-06-2015, 14:06
Hi,

First this app is fantastic! thx

But I have a small problem, all work perfectly exept the "Variance graph", i have nothing, zero data.
Someone have an idea to fix this please ?

TonyR
03-06-2015, 17:14
Hi,

First this app is fantastic! thx

But I have a small problem, all work perfectly exept the "Variance graph", i have nothing, zero data.
Someone have an idea to fix this please ?

Did you choose a secondary lap additional to you main lap?

Like this?

http://i.imgur.com/rC3HL5L.png

If I do it like that Variance is working as intended.
During driving you might need to chose the correct setting in the options:

http://i.imgur.com/JTubJ5L.png

pedrochapps
03-06-2015, 17:37
Hey i have been trying to get this to connect for the last few days with no luck. I have the shared memory selected and sill not connecting, I also have .net upto date, got any ideas?

Thanks

Rastafx
03-06-2015, 19:12
thanks TonyR for your help, i try this!

TonyR
04-06-2015, 09:59
Hey i have been trying to get this to connect for the last few days with no luck. I have the shared memory selected and sill not connecting, I also have .net upto date, got any ideas?

Thanks

The program ist starting? And you clicked on connect?

mbc0
04-06-2015, 14:03
Hi, thanks for this great addon! Can I ask if it is possible to see the positions of your competitors and when qualifying/racing see what the fastest time currently is so I have an idea of what to aim for?

TonyR
04-06-2015, 16:25
Hi, thanks for this great addon! Can I ask if it is possible to see the positions of your competitors and when qualifying/racing see what the fastest time currently is so I have an idea of what to aim for?

As far as I know that is not possible at the moment.

mbc0
04-06-2015, 22:57
ah, that's a shame, that is what I am looking for... when it comes available I will happily buy/contribute

mauricio.vasquez.sc
05-06-2015, 21:30
Hi to everybody,

I want to ask a quit strange question, What is the aim of this add-on?, I mean, which kind of licensing does it use?
My question is because of I will be interested in using this software as Real Time telemetry for a real car, specifically a FSAE (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formula_SAE) car. So I'm wondering If this is possible from the Legal and Technical point of view.

Thank you so much.

TonyR
06-06-2015, 12:47
Hi to everybody,

I want to ask a quit strange question, What is the aim of this add-on?, I mean, which kind of licensing does it use?
My question is because of I will be interested in using this software as Real Time telemetry for a real car, specifically a FSAE (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formula_SAE) car. So I'm wondering If this is possible from the Legal and Technical point of view.

Thank you so much.

I guess you have to ask Tom personally for something like that (PM for example) as he would need to rewrite the data recording for anything else than pCars.

mcarver2000
06-06-2015, 15:39
Do we know which section of the tire is used for the tire temp in the API? Is the average across outside/middle/inside or the highest temp?

JabuJubei
10-06-2015, 13:36
Does the profiler show when the wheels are locking?

R74NN
10-06-2015, 13:44

Nope.

TonyR
10-06-2015, 14:04

At some point I tried to use the wheel rotation channel for this.

However it wasn't very practical. Due to a slight delay between the actual game and the profiler showing the values it was always too late to react to it.

Gokhan
11-06-2015, 16:03
hii people, i downloaded and installed the app. I am using win8.1 pro, i have netframework 4.5 and opened the shared memory. But while the game running i click tı new nothing happens i dont get any response from app did anyone know the problem?? this seem like a really good app and i cant use it :(

FarChri
11-06-2015, 16:06
Simple question: did you click on the connect button?

TonyR
11-06-2015, 16:07
hii people, i downloaded and installed the app. I am using win8.1 pro, i have netframework 4.5 and opened the shared memory. But while the game running i click tı new nothing happens i dont get any response from app did anyone know the problem?? this seem like a really good app and i cant use it :(

Do you also click on "Connect" ?

http://i.imgur.com/URO4Qrq.png

Gokhan
11-06-2015, 16:14
ohh my.. I feel so stupid right now :boxing: ok its working thank you guys :cool:

FarChri
11-06-2015, 16:22
No problem - your not the only one who didn't know that. Have fun!

PRL MerlinC
13-06-2015, 11:00
ohh my.. I feel so stupid right now :boxing: ok its working thank you guys :cool:

You can adjust the settings in pCARs Profiler to automatically connect on startup as well. Go to Tools/Options/General

PRL MerlinC
13-06-2015, 11:02
Anyone having issues with freezing screens when running pCARS Profiler (1.6.5626.31204) together with the most recent Project CARS patch (V1.4)?

My screen freezes after a view minutes (respectively turns black) in online sessions when I start pCARS Profiler - without starting the pCARS Profiler I can drive in online sessions for hours.

URBAN303
15-06-2015, 17:33
I Like pCARS Profiler ^^ !!

But would it be possible to add the settings of wheels and suspensions as pinch during a game to see how to work the chassis during practice before race?

Mturner
15-06-2015, 23:29
I Like pCARS Profiler ^^ !!

But would it be possible to add the settings of wheels and suspensions as pinch during a game to see how to work the chassis during practice before race?

Id also like to see suspension related things, when i hit the bump stop etc

Thanks for the program!

KamyKaze1098
16-06-2015, 09:13
Hi. Awsome software.

A sugestion. Don't know how hard to fit in.

Have a componet to see max speed. How would that work?? You would have a numeric gauge that would save the max speed for a few seconds, so when you analyze the telemetry you don't need to drag the cursor over and over again just to try and put it at the end of the speed line in the chart.

Hope that made sense :)

R74NN
16-06-2015, 12:10
Hi. Awsome software.

A sugestion. Don't know how hard to fit in.

Have a componet to see max speed. How would that work?? You would have a numeric gauge that would save the max speed for a few seconds, so when you analyze the telemetry you don't need to drag the cursor over and over again just to try and put it at the end of the speed line in the chart.

Hope that made sense :)

I'm not sure if I get what you want to achieve (sorry), but can't be Peaks panel of any use for you? You can even switch it to "Zoomed" mode, which displays Min/Max/Avg values for the selected area in the graph.

Davenzl
16-06-2015, 12:12
Amazing stuff.

I assume math channels, XY plots and distance plots are in the works?

Keep up the fantastic work.

KamyKaze1098
16-06-2015, 13:09
I'm not sure if I get what you want to achieve (sorry), but can't be Peaks panel of any use for you? You can even switch it to "Zoomed" mode, which displays Min/Max/Avg values for the selected area in the graph.

Will look into that tonight. Thanks :)

KamyKaze1098
16-06-2015, 18:21

Yes. I can get the info I want from the Peaks panel. Never noticed it before :hopelessness:

What I was trying to say is add an option to have a Numeric Gauge that would read a channel (in this case speed) and allways show the max for x seconds. So you could configure it to show you like the max speed for the last 10 seconds.
While you entered a straight it would start to climb as you go, but when you braked it would stay at max for the x seconds. That could be used to check top speeds and maybe other channels.

That could be a nice adition if not much work. But Peaks panel works too. Though it only works for each lap??
Can you select a part of a graph to limit where the Peaks panel gets the info from??

Thanks for the help ;)

R74NN
16-06-2015, 18:27
Can you select a part of a graph to limit where the Peaks panel gets the info from??

You can enable "Zoomed Mode" with the icon at the top of the Peaks panel. With this enabled values will be calculated only from selected area in the graph.

KamyKaze1098
16-06-2015, 18:36
You can enable "Zoomed Mode" with the icon at the top of the Peaks panel. With this enabled values will be calculated only from selected area in the graph.

That works too. A bit awkward to do but it does what I needed. Thanks :)

Topsie
22-06-2015, 17:55
This profiler looks great - more than I can probably get my head around!
However, what does Driving Line drop down give you, information wise, in the Track Map window? It just shows dotted lines for me.

Cheers.

TonyR
23-06-2015, 08:16
This profiler looks great - more than I can probably get my head around!
However, what does Driving Line drop down give you, information wise, in the Track Map window? It just shows dotted lines for me.

Cheers.

Yes, if you have chosen a lap to compare the active lap with you can see where you took a different line in these laps. (you have to zoom in quite a bit to see it)

Example. In the red lap I took a much tighter line as in the white lap. Now I can check in the telemetry if this gave me any advantages or not:

http://i.imgur.com/WyH1I7L.png

KredeO
24-06-2015, 20:03
Super Tool.. But I have one question.. We have Project Cars running on a Stationary computer, and want this program to run on a laptop. We have connected fine, but there is a lot of lacking on the data on the laptop + we can not make any changes or push any buttons while driving? Are we doing anything wrong? We like the idea of a le Mans, with drivers and Race engineers. :D

TonyR
24-06-2015, 22:06
Super Tool.. But I have one question.. We have Project Cars running on a Stationary computer, and want this program to run on a laptop. We have connected fine, but there is a lot of lacking on the data on the laptop + we can not make any changes or push any buttons while driving? Are we doing anything wrong? We like the idea of a le Mans, with drivers and Race engineers. :D

Hey :) What exactly do you want to achieve? Sounds like you want to change something in the game with an external tool? I'm afraid that's not possible, the API is onyl one way unfortunately.

Swyx
26-06-2015, 10:07
Will it be possible in a further build of the app to see other pilots on the "track" panel? Because I drive and a friend of mine is looking the app to telle me how to get the best from my car. I use Hud Dash on my phone to have main driving informations and disable hud in game... So I have no Mirror, and no idea of where are other pilots.

This feature could be awesome to manage and prepare overtaking in the endurance envents I play.

BTW : The application is excellent. that's the only point of improvement I can find.

Perhaps adding only P+1 P-1 and P1 could be the best idea !

And to answer to the previous post, Live tweaking of the car by a "ingeneer" would be AMAZING!... but i think you cant. because it would be and open door to hackers (more grip in turns and no more in straight lines to get the absolute best of the car... a sort of autotune for noobs)

McGti
27-06-2015, 10:51
I read somewhere that the API also includes parameter for aids (ABS, TC and SC)
Is the implemented in the profilere too?

Jan Studenski
27-06-2015, 23:10
It just stops midrace - i just saved 2 whole sessions so im sry but you have to find the point where it stopped yourself.
Also wanna point out that this happend before aswell - and that you will see that i have a Windows Time Sync issue but this wasnt a week ago, wheter the telemetry fail already happend!

im not 100% sure but i think this started with the introduction of 1.4 (or maybe 1.3 - im not sure anymore)

Saved 2 session where this happend (1st without 2nd with debug)

Hopes it helps

Greez

File 1 (no Debug): http://www.mediafire.com/download/j0vv2f04bp185d1/Untitled.pcp

File 2 (Debug in File 3!): http://www.mediafire.com/download/wedvramwh9e1u0s/Untitled2.pcp

File 3 (This is taken out of C:\User\xxxxxx\Documents\Tom Shane): http://www.mediafire.com/download/536x03kx1pdk1a1/pCARS+Profiler.zip

R74NN
28-06-2015, 06:17
Thanks Jan. This is a known issue caused by bugs in the API, where mPlayerIndex variable gets mixed with other cars. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it and I don't know when it gets fixed, since SMS is silent about API updates for months.

Jan Studenski
28-06-2015, 10:02
Thanks Jan. This is a known issue caused by bugs in the API, where mPlayerIndex variable gets mixed with other cars. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it and I don't know when it gets fixed, since SMS is silent about API updates for months.

Restarting the program seems to fix it - what about a Hotkey (which i could change) for reinitialising the Telemetry?
Because pressing a button midrace is no problem, restarting the Profiler is :D

Greez :D

ajadams25
28-06-2015, 19:41
Hello,
I cannot seem to get the remote connect to work.
- both systems are running windows 8.1
- I started the profile server on the machine running pars and verified it had a status of started
- I hit 'connect' on the external machine running the pars profiler
- I just get a waiting on connection message on the external system in the profiler

-the machine running pcars is running off a lan directly to the router
- the external machine is wireless to the same router
-I disabled the firewall and avg
-I am using my local IP to connect in the profiler set up.

Am I missing something? I have successfully used other apps such as dashmeter pro and can connect to that without issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

R74NN
29-06-2015, 05:16
Hi,

Forgive me probably a stupid question, but did you switch the Profiler client to "Use remote server" in options? Also, I know you wrote you disabled firewall. Just to be sure, did you do it on both machines?

whinos_AK
29-06-2015, 20:34
Amazing software congrats. im using in last 40 days and have excellent experience.

1- I have only 2 problems, one is i lost the "peak" window, i cant find and see in any place.
2- Some times the software dont close, and i have to go to process window and "kill" him.
win 7 64

Tks
Whinos_AK

TonyR
29-06-2015, 21:17
Amazing software congrats. im using in last 40 days and have excellent experience.

1- I have only 2 problems, one is i lost the "peak" window, i cant find and see in any place.
2- Some times the software dont close, and i have to go to process window and "kill" him.
win 7 64

Tks
Whinos_AK

1st: it's in here

http://i.imgur.com/hHsrvNL.png

2nd: I have this problem too from time to time (seldom however). Don't know what causes it yet.

whinos_AK
29-06-2015, 21:39
1st: it's in here

http://i.imgur.com/hHsrvNL.png

2nd: I have this problem too from time to time (seldom however). Don't know what causes it yet.

1- LOL sorry :) i find :)

2- thats ok, in other part we can save the .pcp and restart

tks
whinos_AK

whinos_AK
29-06-2015, 21:47
I dont know if this is a problem but im my screen all this type information i cant see, and i need roll down very slow to see 1 by 1 http://clip2net.com/s/3k2fEO3

One question
Its possible in next updates take parameters of FFB,or the game dont send this information ?

ajadams25
29-06-2015, 23:48
Hi,

Forgive me probably a stupid question, but did you switch the Profiler client to "Use remote server" in options? Also, I know you wrote you disabled firewall. Just to be sure, did you do it on both machines?

hello,
yes firewall is off on both machines and profiler is set to use remote server. is there any network log being saved?

peevee88
02-07-2015, 17:24
Amazing App and would love to have it for Raceroom, RF2, GSCE, iRacing etc.
Great all round sim tool.
Any chance of making it for other sims?

peevee88
02-07-2015, 17:30
Ok found the donate button!
Small problem: I updated to version 1.6 from an Alpha version and the new version cannot open the pcp file with my 'pCars career' data up to now. Any ideas how to get the data from old install into new version?

R74NN
02-07-2015, 18:13
Hi peevee,

the Profiler is tightly bound with pCARS API, so at the moment there is no easy way how to make it work with other games. Regarding the old data files, unfortunately, the Alpha versions were WMD development builds and just before the Profiler was officially released to the public, the file format was updated and significantly changed, so it is not compatible with the current version.

Thanks for understanding.

peevee88
02-07-2015, 18:15
Thanks for the feedback

Profiler
04-07-2015, 10:34
Hi,
don't know if this is been already ask:
Is it possible to add the Day Time of the Practice, Qualification and Race?

NEPALII
05-07-2015, 15:16
Stupid question:

Will this work if I install this on a tablet while pCars is running on my desktop? Sort of like live telemetry, rather than do a lap, save it and then go over the telemetry.

R74NN
05-07-2015, 15:18
If the tablet is running full Windows (not RT or anything else) then it should work.

NEPALII
05-07-2015, 15:20
Yes, it's a ASUS T100, W8.1. Thanks for the response, I'll give it a shot.

Vili4Fun
08-07-2015, 20:51
deleted

R74NN
08-07-2015, 21:10
Hey guys, I love your application and it's a really helpful tool to improve our race times and make my wrongs right.

I'd like to post here my contribution to all players interested in here, which is Laguna Seca Map.
I tried find it in this same post but I didn't, so I hope it helps you guys.

Download [Dropbox] (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8lxwse6inzdpqgh/Mazda%20Raceway%20Laguna%20Seca.ttm)

See you in lobby guys.

Hi, I'm afraid you are in the wrong thread with different application. The one you probably want is just the next door. :D

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?25963-Telemetry-Logging-and-Analysis-Application

MrBlacky
08-07-2015, 22:58
Is there a chance that tire pressures will be monitored in the future?

R74NN
08-07-2015, 23:22
Is there a chance that tire pressures will be monitored in the future?

In case the API will be updated, it will be added to the Profiler as a new channel.

setgp
09-07-2015, 08:57
Without all tire temps, and suspension travel, its useless. Awaiting for it!!

Thanks alike for app

Essobie
11-07-2015, 11:41
I've been whining in various threads about how there isn't an in game fuel calculator, and I ran across this tool. Through various means I've actually been able to turn your application into a very large (and very informative) HUD element, as seen here:

http://i.imgur.com/w64SiAxl.jpg (http://imgur.com/w64SiAx)

Edit: I started tweaking the layout a bit this morning to see if I couldn't get a better layout... here's what I have now, and it is pretty smokin. Protip: setting the Gauge Properties to Color text for Channel color is superior to the blindingly colored "Color Background" mode. Especially because when you hit a crit min or max, the background colors anyway... so it is quite noticeable as a HUD element!

http://i.imgur.com/ATBxvdL.png

So I thought I'd ask a few questions and pose some suggestions!

Would it be possible to have a "HUD mode" added, which would remove the entire titlebar and interface buttons and set the app to "stay on top"*?
I would find it useful to have the app ship with a saved default layout, as after all of my customization, I'm going to have to either reinstall or rebuild a more "full telemetry" layout from scratch. Edit: This was actually really easy to do. No real need to ship with a default. Once you learn how to manipulate panels, it becomes super easy to throw together layouts really quickly. Bravo, sir.
I noticed last night that after adding Aero and Engine Damage to the list of things that the Damage panel displays (after adding a ton more rows and columns, as shown in the screenshot) that those two damages were not getting updated in game. I will experiment with this later today, but was wondering if those function correctly? Edit: I must have been on a server with damage turned off. Testing this morning confirms that your app shows these quite well.
While customizing my Damage HUD, I removed and re-added a bunch of elements (see previous point) and was hoping that things like Tire Temp and Brake Temp would have default crit mins and maxes populated when they are added. I'm JUST started out looking at telemetry data, and I don't know what good numbers for all these things are.

Keep up the awesome work. While unfortunate that quite a bit of the API data is not represented directly in game, and the fact that the API doesn't show some things that ARE shown in game (I'm looking at you inner/outer tire temps), it is super to know that super nerds like you work hard to make super nerds like me happy. Cheers!

Edit: Clarification and a new screenshot of my updated layout for HUD use.

PC49NZ
13-07-2015, 04:23
Hello All.

I have just watched the profiler on utube, and it appears a very good tool.

After I download it, where do I install it to? What would be the path? I am terrible with computers, hence my call for help on this.

Many Thanks.
Jim.

Flihp
13-07-2015, 05:53
If this is the one you are intending to use, I just installed it to a folder on my games drives, and then just create a shortcut to desktop for it, just remember to enable shared memory in the game so it works. Plenty of info in this link,

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?23284-pCARS-Profiler-(Telemetry-amp-Analysis)-PC-ONLY-v1-6

PHIL

Edit... Actually I think it creates its own shortcut on desktop anyway..

PC49NZ
13-07-2015, 06:17
This makes Project Cars as 'real as it gets', congratulations, well done.

Jom PC49NZ

PC49NZ
13-07-2015, 06:26
Hi Flihp.

Yes, that's it. Thanks very much for taking the time to get it for me, hope I can return the favour one day.

Thanks again,
Jim.

Flihp
13-07-2015, 09:55
not a problem at all Jim, you're welcome.

Phil

Anach
19-07-2015, 06:01
Is it possible to have the colouring of the tyre/brake indicators to change through blue-green-yellow-orange-red in reference to cold-hot, or new-worn?

R74NN
19-07-2015, 08:22
Numeric gauge indicators can have 3 states, Critical Low (blue), Normal (selected color), Critical High (red).

M4MKey
19-07-2015, 10:37
Hey Tom ! I'd like to ask a complex question... Do you think it is possible to create an API that can gather gaps between players/cars in online sessions ? This kind of information would greatly improve racing leagues and commentary work on them.

I'm just asking the feasibility there ;)

R74NN
19-07-2015, 11:21
If each car (player) would be running a transmitting application, that would read his position/timing and send it to a (web) server, then yes. But this is out of Profiler's scope.

Blackvault
20-07-2015, 12:33
Hey Tom ! I'd like to ask a complex question... Do you think it is possible to create an API that can gather gaps between players/cars in online sessions ? This kind of information would greatly improve racing leagues and commentary work on them.

I'm just asking the feasibility there ;)

If each car (player) would be running a transmitting application, that would read his position/timing and send it to a (web) server, then yes. But this is out of Profiler's scope.

As R74NN says it is outside the scope of his application however the dedicated server API outputs this information.

There is a great post here (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?26520-Dedicated-Server-API&p=1040033&viewfull=1#post1040033) with a forum member linking the game GPS data to real world maps. The post shows the results, which look fantastic!

Pete

joker
20-07-2015, 18:16
Hi, as I understand this tool is bound with pCARS API, so the lack of suspension travel graphs is due to the API not supporting them?
Cheers and thanks for the app.

longress
23-07-2015, 01:23
Thank you for this great tool!

Question - is there a way to save and then load my saved layouts with the correct dsplay box margins? I can load my saved layouts but I then I have to readjust the margins of each area again in order to see all the data. I'm using this on a 10" tablet through iDisplay.

kriskris
24-07-2015, 14:51
Hello!

I love the tool, as I really love to work on the perfect setup and get the car to be the greatest it can, but without a proper tele app it wasn't possible.

But I do have a serious problem, that has halt my victory dance - my comp crashes with a dpc Watchdog Violation Error. An error that I have never seen on my computer before, so Im pretty sure its got something to do with the profiler. So before I start going through all the different ways to troubleshoot this I was hoping maybe osmeone has had it before and theres a working solution to it. Is there?

Thank you in advance and it is truly a great telemetry app!

Carinis
28-07-2015, 16:22
I have what may seem like a silly question but how exactly does the tire grip% work, as in how does it know what the maximum grip!of the tire could be?

Further to that how would I get it to be at a higher level for longer as there are some times when the tire grip is showing at 0%

thydney1970
06-08-2015, 15:36
Would be great if an option for printing out the carsetups somewhere to a sheet of paper could be implemented in the app . Would be really fantastic if this could be considered in one of the next updates. this is something which i really miss in project cars. it is just an idea to improve that tool by a great option :-)

TonyR
06-08-2015, 15:46
Would be great if an option for printing out the carsetups somewhere to a sheet of paper could be implemented in the app . Would be really fantastic if this could be considered in one of the next updates. this is something which i really miss in project cars. it is just an idea to improve that tool by a great option :-)

The profiler has no access to your ingame setup, so that's not possible ;)

You could make a setup on http://projectcarssetups.eu/ though and from there Right Click > Print (or however your browser is able to print websites). Looks quite good.

KamyKaze1098
07-08-2015, 08:18
Can we get a label for each session?? So we can take notes. For example, I would take note of the setting I would test on that session.

By session I mean the lap groups on the left, every time you go into the track.

R74NN
07-08-2015, 08:51
Can we get a label for each session?? So we can take notes. For example, I would take note of the setting I would test on that session.

By session I mean the lap groups on the left, every time you go into the track.

If you have a session selected and press F2 (you can get there from context menu too) you can change session name and leave some notes there.

KamyKaze1098
07-08-2015, 08:53
Thanks. Will try that tonight ;)

KamyKaze1098
08-08-2015, 17:08
Hi. Tested now. This is what I needed ;)

Thanks for the help

SVO360
09-08-2015, 07:13
Silly question but what is the sequence of opening tool and so my 2nd screen doesn't black out as sometimes I need to alt tab a few times to get it both working and viewing.
Open tool recording started open game and 2nd screen black so I'm asking what order affects it or is there a setting I can change?
Thanks

Reiche
11-08-2015, 19:37
Hi,
I re-set my computer after some problems with upgrading to Win 10 Pro, it was an almost clean install now (Win 8.1 clean and immediately Win 10 upgrade), so there should nothing be left on the system. But since then my Profiler stops working every time I finish the first complete lap after the outlap and tells me it was not able to access /.../Profile. I replaced the new, "empty" folders with my back-upped files (which gave me my layout back), but the error kept occuring. Does anyone have some good advice?
Thank you

R74NN
11-08-2015, 20:34
Hi,

you can try this:

1. Run the Profiler "as an administrator"
2. Disable UAC
3. Set proper access rights on the folder that can't be accessed by the Profiler

xxTheGoDxx
18-08-2015, 08:04
Could you implement a playback function? So that we see the lap payback at adjustable speeds while studying graphs and map?

Tricky
20-08-2015, 09:05
Hey R74NN.... in the old forum (http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthread.php?13832-pCARS-Profiler-(Telemetry-amp-Analysis)&p=657639#post657639) I asked about exports. I've not followed this thread much but have you considered this any further? The key different to the current export being it's all the data, not just an entry per lap.

djbuzz07
20-08-2015, 13:00
You can combine several sessions in one file with right click and "move to session xyz" or you can import laps from a completely other file with "import" at the top :)

I can't get this to work as move to session is blank?

I can import but then it splits via date, I just want all my laps in one long list?

R74NN
20-08-2015, 13:21
Hey R74NN.... in the old forum (http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthread.php?13832-pCARS-Profiler-(Telemetry-amp-Analysis)&p=657639#post657639) I asked about exports. I've not followed this thread much but have you considered this any further? The key different to the current export being it's all the data, not just an entry per lap.

Hi Tricky,

unfortunately the API hasn't been touched since I can remember, it suffers still from the same major bugs and we have no clue if anything will be done on this. I didn't find any workarounds for the issues, so I stopped all development on the Profiler. Simply I don't feel like wasting my time anymore. I'm sorry.

Garviel
22-08-2015, 15:53
Hi there,

When i try to open this in Windows 10 64bit it doesnt open, it puts the loading icon on my mouse cursor but that is it.

Any way how to fix this ive tryed running this in admin mode ect.

TonyR
26-08-2015, 13:09
Hi there,

When i try to open this in Windows 10 64bit it doesnt open, it puts the loading icon on my mouse cursor but that is it.

Any way how to fix this ive tryed running this in admin mode ect.

Have you installed .Net Framework correctly?

OBigO
26-08-2015, 17:59
Is anyone else having problems when you pit? Every time I go into the pit (at spa) the lap time is all messed up and the session is split in two. Eg. I go in at lap 7 it records up to when I go into the pits say 1:30 then when I leave the pits a new session is started (on lap 7 also) this time seems to be the right time I think, lap 7 + the pit stop. Not that bug a deal but just wondering if there is a way around it! Great program anyway! Thanks!

vbabiy
31-08-2015, 03:13
Hey guys, can someone explain how the what the variance graph means? At the end of my lap the graph shows I was about .100 seconds faster but the real difference is .468

vbabiy
31-08-2015, 03:47
Also related to that is there an explanation for some of the other channels, for example tire grip % is that used grip or remaining grip?

R74NN
31-08-2015, 04:21
Hi,

Variance graph indeed means lap to lap time difference in a point of a track, BUT it is fairly inaccurate if your driving path varies, since we don't have exact lap distance (position), so I have to calculate it from "GPS" coordinates and distance traveled.

Grip, if I remember correctly, means "available grip used". It could be easily checked, if you are stationary, the value should read zero. If it's not, the meaning will be reversed.

Edit: I have just checked it with the game. When stationary it reads 100%, so the meaning should be "available grip left". Sorry for the confusion.

vbabiy
31-08-2015, 12:28
Hi,

Variance graph indeed means lap to lap time difference in a point of a track, BUT it is fairly inaccurate if your driving path varies, since we don't have exact lap distance (position), so I have to calculate it from "GPS" coordinates and distance traveled.

Grip, if I remember correctly, means "available grip used". It could be easily checked, if you are stationary, the value should read zero. If it's not, the meaning will be reversed.

Edit: I have just checked it with the game. When stationary it reads 100%, so the meaning should be "available grip left". Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks, great work on the app. I am very sad to see SMS not fixing the api, this could be so much more useful if a few bugs were fixed in the api.

And lastly one more question, is there a way to enable side scrolling on graphs, or enable range selection when looking at the graphs? This would allow for precise zooming, currently its rather difficult.

R74NN
31-08-2015, 12:31
Graphs can be zoomed in/out with mouse wheel and you can select a section in the graph with Shift-LMB.

Koongfoo
01-09-2015, 08:43
Hi, this is a great tool, but is there any function to export the user profile data (lap times, distances, etc.) to an Excel sheet? That would be very helpful to me.

R74NN
01-09-2015, 08:54
Basic export to CSV can be done in the lap panel via context menu. It was there for WMD testing purposes, so I hope I didn't remove it on the release - I can't check it now.

TonyR
01-09-2015, 17:04
Hi, this is a great tool, but is there any function to export the user profile data (lap times, distances, etc.) to an Excel sheet? That would be very helpful to me.

Profile Data can be accessed through the Profile.xml in "C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Tom Shane\pCARS Profiler"

I'm pretty sure there are tools which convert XML data to a useful Excel sheet.

R74NN
01-09-2015, 17:27
Oh, I have misread your post, Koongfoo, sorry. I thought you are asking for Lap Panel exports.

Tony is right about the profile data, though.

Koongfoo
01-09-2015, 21:35
Profile Data can be accessed through the Profile.xml in "C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Tom Shane\pCARS Profiler"

I'm pretty sure there are tools which convert XML data to a useful Excel sheet.

That's the hint I was looking for. Many thanks! It works.

Pamellaaa
02-09-2015, 14:03
I am having an issue with my custom layout, apologies if this has been mentioned before but I can save a layout, close the program and re-open and one of my divider lines will have moved, its repeatable and easily fixed but I just wondered if there was a way to fix it.

If you need screenshots I can post them up this evening to better demonstrate what I mean.

Any ideas?

jhony
09-09-2015, 01:45
Just a fantastic job! brilliant program! This should be fixed in the main page of the forum!

DankKronix77
27-09-2015, 03:47
Hey Tom,

Great app, issue is could you release a freezing update. Seems to freeze during a cool down lap then start working again. Also shows incorrect readings on some laps rather than others. Very odd.

Thanks

LaundroMat
27-09-2015, 18:06
Hi,

I'm on Windows 10, and I can't get the app installed. After downloading TomShane.Profiler.Setup.exe and running it, nothing happens for a while and then I get the an error dialog saying

ShellExecuteEx failed; code 1053
The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

R74NN
27-09-2015, 18:58
Hi, try to run the setup with full administrator privileges. Right click the file and select Run as Administrator from the context menu.

LaundroMat
27-09-2015, 20:46
Hi, try to run the setup with full administrator privileges. Right click the file and select Run as Administrator from the context menu.

Thanks for the quick reply; but alas, it's the same issue, with the wording somewhat different.

mattbennett92
29-09-2015, 21:35
Hi,

Is there a way of changing the x axis on general graphs from time to distance?

Thanks!

TonyR
29-09-2015, 22:27
Hi,

Is there a way of changing the x axis on general graphs from time to distance?

Thanks!

Yes, with this button:

http://i.imgur.com/S43YTXF.png

mattbennett92
30-09-2015, 19:51
How did I miss that!?!?

Thanks!

boggsly
01-10-2015, 15:49
This is a great tool. Is there any way to create graphs based on calculated math channels like Inverse Corner Radius =Lateral Acceleration/speed?

LaundroMat
02-10-2015, 12:35
Yes, with this button:

http://i.imgur.com/S43YTXF.png

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but why would someone want to compare things based on time instead of distance?

LaundroMat
02-10-2015, 12:37
Thanks for the quick reply; but alas, it's the same issue, with the wording somewhat different.

Solved - it was a general Win10 problem; something with UAC not working as it should. I had the same problem while trying to install other problems; but a few reboots later it's not an issue anymore.

It's a great piece of software, thanks for sharing this with all of us!

TonyR
02-10-2015, 13:20
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but why would someone want to compare things based on time instead of distance?

It can be useful if you want to compare two long runs to each other. For single laps it doesn't make much sense.
Also AFAIK pCars doesn't really provide a distance parameter so the distance option is calculated and might be prone to inaccuracies.

Profiler
03-10-2015, 13:42
In case the API will be updated, it will be added to the Profiler as a new channel.

Is there now a new Channel?
API is updated fr tire pressure but did not see a update on the pCARS Profiler.

R74NN
04-10-2015, 19:03
I haven't seen any updates regarding the game's API. Could you link me the source of this information?

pigsy
05-10-2015, 09:39
Can you graph ride height?

Profiler
12-10-2015, 13:44
I thought i have read some Patch Release Notes that's the API was updated to that. Don't know what Patch it was.
The In-Game Telemetry-Hud Thing still has the Tire pressure, also thought that it's now possible to add it now also to the pCars Profiler...
I might have been wrong

Edit:
Patch 3.0 Relaese Note, first Section:

* Enhanced HUD and Telemetry tyre info system – players can now see in real time which tyre compounds they are currently using, what each tyre’s pressure is, and how much each tyre is worn.

Thougt that would iinnclude the possiblity to add it also to the pCars Profiler

R74NN
12-10-2015, 13:55
Unfortunately not, the API was not updated for ages.

M4MKey
13-10-2015, 15:33
Hey Tom !

I was wondering if you could make possible for the app to remember on which screen it was before closing. Thus avoiding me to move it on my second screen and rescale the layout every time I launch it :)

Terrell Olvera
18-10-2015, 02:26
What a fantastic program, I can't believe I never really utilized this much until recently.

I only have one suggestion (don't worry, I won't ask for anything not in the API lol).

When you click and drag, only the window you are currently in outputs the current value in real-time, the other windows do not update their current values until you let go of the mouse button. It would be amazing if all windows would simultaneously output their current values in real-time.

This is an incredibly useful program, thank you for all of your work, it is really impressive. Hopefully the devs will expand the API even further, as adding channels to this program will be easy since the foundation is so solid.

R74NN
18-10-2015, 07:23
Hi guys,

In two weeks, hosting subscription for my web site will expire and I'm not going to renew it, so the site will not be accessible anymore. I'm not going to bother you with the long list of why-s, just for various reasons I basically didn't play the game since the release. Also, I'm not going to update the Profiler anymore. After almost two years of development the program is still nearly useless, because the channels you need for semi-basic analysis and car setup are still missing and the lack of communication from the devs in this area is not exactly motivating. Honestly, I can't understand it.

When my site will be shut down, I will redirect the download link back to my dropbox, so you can still download the app if you need.

I'm sorry to discontinue the development like this, but pCARS completely drifted away from my sphere of interest.

Good luck everyone.

Flihp
18-10-2015, 08:29
That's very dissapointing to hear, but i understand where you are coming from. i did mention in the api thread about hoping it wouldnt coming to this, and as i said these telemetry apps that you and others have worked hard on were a selling point to me for pcars.

thank you very much for your App and your kind support. I hope all goes well for you .

take care
Phil

djbuzz07
19-10-2015, 19:17
Hi guys,

In two weeks, hosting subscription for my web site will expire and I'm not going to renew it, so the site will not be accessible anymore. I'm not going to bother you with the long list of why-s, just for various reasons I basically didn't play the game since the release. Also, I'm not going to update the Profiler anymore. After almost two years of development the program is still nearly useless, because the channels you need for semi-basic analysis and car setup are still missing and the lack of communication from the devs in this area is not exactly motivating. Honestly, I can't understand it.

When my site will be shut down, I will redirect the download link back to my dropbox, so you can still download the app if you need.

I'm sorry to discontinue the development like this, but pCARS completely drifted away from my sphere of interest.

Good luck everyone.

That's a shame, I love geeking out with this app, even with the API issues it still a great tool for improving lap times

Diluvian
22-10-2015, 09:22
Hi guys,

Good luck everyone.

I fully understand your decision. I never really used your and other's tools to optimise my laptimes, I only tested them and I'm really disappointet that some really important informations from the API still are missing (that's the reason I didn't use all those tools). Hopefully you come back with updates as soon as there are API updates (hope dies last).

JohnSchoonsBeard
25-10-2015, 22:11
Isn't the data sent to these programs/apps like the profiler being updated soon with the work @Tim Mann of SMS has been doing with getting data streaming to apps for console?

Tim's latest post is here....

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?40113-IN-PROGRESS-Companion-app-UDP-streaming&p=1155547&viewfull=1#post1155547

I came to this thread hoping console users may soon be able to use the profiler on PC capturing the data streamed by the game. Sony and Microsoft have allowed SMS to broadcast the API. Tim has been making changes to the API from the PS4 development environment and these changes will be carried over to PC and XB1. Maybe those changes will inspire the profiler creator (or someone else) to continue his excellent work.