PDA

View Full Version : Online racing... Is there anybody out there?

Carlosoul
10-05-2015, 15:24
I've tried setting up an online race, after what seems like ages still no one joins, I allow any class to join.
I then tried joining someone else's race but it throws me into a race with cars I don't really want or can drive.

Can there be a list of available rooms to join instead of me just being thrown into any. I tried choosing just touring cars before the search but nothing comes up, surely someone out there is playing online with touring cars, I can't drive more powerful vehicles with my Xbox One controller at the moment.

D3fend
10-05-2015, 15:29
PS4 has this but apparently they couldn't get lobby-select working on XBOX.

Matchmaking is massively floored at the minute, they need to severely update it so you only get added to game you want to join that have more than 5 people in.

Sir Green Day
10-05-2015, 17:39
Most of the gamers in the world (US, NA) don't get the game until Tuesday. You'll see a big influx in players after that.

Darth Bambi 83
10-05-2015, 21:15
I think people are waiting for the steering patch to come out first, once thats fixed people should start coming online, I know i will. :D

wraithsrike
10-05-2015, 21:57
Yep same here there is no point in going online for me until I can steer my car smoothly, the way it is at the moment it would be a smash fest.

RetroNooB
10-05-2015, 23:10
Ive been driving the RWD P30 LMP1 at Spa on xb1 controller, its a very stable, fast car and fairly easy to drive with pad till steering issue is fixed, hope this helps, also had a lot of players join my lobbies with same car/track setup (avg 6-10 per lobby)

L4velle
10-05-2015, 23:40
In desperate need of lobbies to choose from like Forza

mDaro
11-05-2015, 00:51
Most of the gamers in the world (US, NA) don't get the game until Tuesday. You'll see a big influx in players after that.

I'll be on Tuesday afternoon! Gamertag mDaro on Xbox One.

Rockefelluh
11-05-2015, 02:37
I'll be on Tuesday afternoon! Gamertag mDaro on Xbox One.

Added mate. Might be a day or two till I'm on MP but I'll be on a quite a bit I think after that.