PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition Car Pack

dcalvert2
10-05-2015, 16:00
Hey I preordered the game at GameStop a long time ago. I was wondering, if anyone knows, will we be able to get the Limited Edition Cars? or will it be only available if you buy the digital edition?

djmky
10-05-2015, 16:30
Hey I preordered the game at GameStop a long time ago. I was wondering, if anyone knows, will we be able to get the Limited Edition Cars? or will it be only available if you buy the digital edition?

Not sure whether it will be available in the playstation store. Hopefully lots of packs will become available in the near future.

dcalvert2
10-05-2015, 21:41
Yeah hopefully

Sir Green Day
11-05-2015, 02:24

No its not.

I just saw a post from a guy bitching that he bought the disc from GameStop but didn't get the car pack like the digital version had.

insayne05
11-05-2015, 03:36
I bought the limited edition put in the code for the extra car pack and it told me it was no longer valid.

shiftykiwi
11-05-2015, 04:42
You have to go to dlc-projectcars.com and enter the code that you got given with the game. Make sure you enter it with the dashes and fill out the rest of the form. It will then load a new code that you put into the store.

Jaybird124
15-05-2015, 15:26
I think availability may had been limited at some outlets. The Modified Car pack was available for hard copy pre-orders. The Limited Edition WAS to be available for pre-order of the digital copy, however they missed the window to get it available for pre-order on PSN.

Both dlc packs are currently available for purchase if you missed out on getting a chance to pre-order.

Feetabix
15-05-2015, 16:13
After a bit of faffing I've got my dlc.......the code has to go through the project cars site as per previous post......mine wasn't time specific.....

eclairspeed
15-05-2015, 16:42
salut le code n est valable que sur le site officiel qui vous donne ensuite un code a taper sur le play store ce n etait pas precisser