PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] Pit Crew?

Pastor101
10-05-2015, 16:20
Hey everyone,

First of all what a fantastic game! I don't think I've been this excited about getting involved in the online mode of a racing game since Live For Speed.

I just had one quick question: on ps4 are we ever going to get a pit crew? The pit animations seem really glitchy at the moment and although this is a minor thing as the racing is really good I just wondered whether we would ever get a non glitchy pit sequence?

djmky
10-05-2015, 16:32
Hey everyone,

First of all what a fantastic game! I don't think I've been this excited about getting involved in the online mode of a racing game since Live For Speed.

I just had one quick question: on ps4 are we ever going to get a pit crew? The pit animations seem really glitchy at the moment and although this is a minor thing as the racing is really good I just wondered whether we would ever get a non glitchy pit sequence?

I would like the same, a great pit crew sequence. Though I am guessing this wasn't the priority for release. Hopefully we see this addition in a future update.

McKiernan
10-05-2015, 17:32
Yes we will get proper pit crew animations. they are being worked on and will be added via a patch.

Pastor101
11-05-2015, 09:47
Perfect, I thought it was being worked on so thanks for confirming that :)