PDA

View Full Version : Achievements denied?

Drew1405
10-05-2015, 16:22
Any Xbox users finding that some achievements don't register even after completing the pre-requisites? For instance, taking a photo of your signature car on your favourite circuit... I just did that based on what my profile says is my signature car and favourite circuit and it didn't give me the achievement. Also the achievement for winning 3 championships in 3 different motorsports... I just done Clios, then Formula Gulf and then GT4 and won all 3. No achievement.

Finally... is it normal for a new game to be THIS bugged (going on all listed on this forum)? I know it takes time to work out the kinks in a new game but did they skip the bug testing phase or something? Or are WE the bug testing phase after shelling out hard earned money? I don't recall ever buying a game (been gaming since 1997 and buy a LOT of games) that had so many bugs on release!

Bloyski
10-05-2015, 16:28
I have been told that they didn't have many console testers and that they were all basically testing and playing on PC, but failed to ever tell us that we would be paying full price for the pleasure of testing it for them and working out all the bugs. Like how the default control scheme on XB1 passed 'testing' is just mind blowing.

Drew1405
10-05-2015, 16:30
Good to know I've effectively just PAID to be a tester instead of THEM paying ME to test it! lol!

Bloyski
10-05-2015, 16:33
As for the achievements bug I haven't noticed but I will try the one you described of taking a photo of your fav car on fav track and will post back here to let you know if it worked.

Bloyski
10-05-2015, 16:39
Just taken a photo like you described and it did give me the achievement, but it didn't pop up straight away so carried on pressing take a photo and after the 3/4 time it came through. Hope this helps :)

Also stopped watching the F1 to do this so think yourself lucky hahahaha jk

Drew1405
12-05-2015, 17:07
Weirdly... the next day I was just playing away at career mode when that achievement popped up for the photo! Don't know why it took over a day to register but there a load more I have completed ages ago that I still haven't been given the points for. Overtaking using KERS and pitting without losing a position. Done both and got nothing for them. As an avid gamerscore competitor... I'm pretty pissed off with that.

crlowe
25-05-2015, 00:15
Achievements "Grand Chelem" and "Eastbound & Down not popping for me?!?!

RobMUFC1987
25-05-2015, 02:08
You need to do them in Quick Race Weekend