PDA

View Full Version : Issue with selected driving model and how to change it

HBR-Roadhog
10-05-2015, 17:21
When starting the game I chose the option in the middle. My brother chose the one to the right.
I generally choose the one in the middle to start and then adjust the settings to suit as I play.

Anyway I see that it shows me as amateur and my brother as pro even if we have the same settings in game and even when he has all assists on and I have all off.

There does not seem to be a way to change this and I see no way to just abandon the current save and start over like it is my first time playing?

What do I need to do here to change this? Do I need to start over? If so how do you do that. I don't see a save game file on my PC. If the setting can be changed in game then how would I go about that?

Thanks

HBR-Roadhog
10-05-2015, 18:16
Anyone have any insight on how to restart or how to change this mode from amateur to pro?

Edit: Never mind I figured it out.

ericawildebeest
11-05-2015, 00:49
Anyone have any insight on how to restart or how to change this mode from amateur to pro?

Edit: Never mind I figured it out.

Would you care to ellaborate? I haven't figured it out yet!!!

Aldo Zampatti
11-05-2015, 00:58
Over options/Gameplay you can turn assits on and off.
Also when setting opponents turn down the AI %, That would have the same effect than changing the tailoring.

I believe there was an option to go back to that selection though

Morgan Henstridge
11-05-2015, 01:00
I am not sure how to get back to the initial screen where it asks you, apart from deleting the profile.

However it is NOT a different driving model, it is just the Driver Aids used and AI Difficulty etc, which can all be configured in Options/Settings screens.

ericawildebeest
11-05-2015, 01:04
Well, I've only done 1 championship so far (turned all the assists off towards the end) so maybe I'll just start a new profile. Thanks folks!

Neil Bateman
11-05-2015, 01:10
I think he means what it shows in your profile, if you select amateur to start but then turn all your aids off so your using pro settings it still shows amateur in profile, if you select pro then turn all aids on it will show pro in your profile.

I may be wrong but you may need to delete profile and start again.

Morgan Henstridge
11-05-2015, 01:26
Thanks for the Heads-Up Neil :)

If that is the case, that may be an issue.

But from a driving perspective, every level should be attainable by adjusting the Driver Aids and AI Difficulty.

HBR-Roadhog
15-05-2015, 23:53
Sorry for the late response.

Yes the issue was related to what was showing on the profile page and also on the web based leaderboards.
It stayed at whatever was first selected no matter which assists were or were not used afterwards.

I deleted the save data and started over in order to change it.

Pyro_X
11-06-2015, 09:53
Is there another way to fix it without deleting the savegames?

Sankyo
11-06-2015, 09:56
Is there another way to fix it without deleting the savegames?
You can re-select which mode the game defaults to, but not sure where that option is located now. It's something with driver profile change/choice.