PDA

View Full Version : Certain Tracks Not appearing In Multiplayer sessions

Onehandband1t
10-05-2015, 17:33
Pretty much what the title says.

PC version

Generally Oulton park, Laguna Seca, and brands hatch do not appear?

Is this a reported issue as I couldn't find anything on it

Blackvault
10-05-2015, 17:36
Pretty much what the title says.

PC version

Generally Oulton park, Laguna Seca, and brands hatch do not appear?

Is this a reported issue as I couldn't find anything on it

That seems unusual. Typically some tracks will not show in certain sessions as the tracks will not have pits.

Can you post a screenshot please?

Pete

ZiggyUK
10-05-2015, 17:38
They are online, just gone in and snapped this

ZiggyUK
10-05-2015, 17:42
Double check creating a lobby and that appears to be fine also

Onehandband1t
10-05-2015, 17:50
Should of made it clearer.

I mean when I create a online session with my buddies, when I go to select a track they sometimes don't show up

No Laguna seca and no snetterton :(

Blackvault
10-05-2015, 17:51
Should of made it clearer.

I mean when I create a online session with my buddies, when I go to select a track they sometimes don't show up

Are you selecting such options as Practise 1, 2, Qualifying, Warm Up when creating these sessions?

Pete

Onehandband1t
10-05-2015, 17:57
Only 10min Qualifying

Blackvault
10-05-2015, 17:59
Only 10min Qualifying

This is why some tracks won't appear. Well those track that don't have pit stops.

Pete

Onehandband1t
10-05-2015, 18:02
I apologise, completely makes sense now but still doesn't explain brands hatch not appearing. I thought Laguna Seca had a pit?

Edit: I found the reason was I had max number of players at 30

Blackvault
10-05-2015, 18:20
I apologise, completely makes sense now but still doesn't explain brands hatch not appearing. I thought Laguna Seca had a pit?

Edit: I found the reason was I had max number of players at 30

Actually Brands does have a pit, so I can only assume its the same reason as Laguna Seca, max grid size.

Glad you got it sorted :)

Pete

Krobo
10-05-2015, 18:20
Hmm .... I had the same prob and ended up picking a track first then going into the "create" menu ..

Any reason why they don't have Pit stops??

and if they plan to add them in the future ? ;-)

I also notice ,if I join a mp session ,the next time I host, the previous servers info/set up has taken over my menus ..

no big deal really but I wanted a 10 min P, 10 min Q , 8 lap race .. the one that was in ther from the last server I was on ,had 120 min P ectt.... It took me some time to get it back to what I wanted lol

again no biggie just saying ..;-)

thx ..

Blackvault
10-05-2015, 18:22
Hmm .... I had the same prob and ended up picking a track first then going into the "create" menu ..

Any reason why they don't have Pit stops??

and if they plan to add them in the future ? ;-)

I also notice ,if I join a mp session ,the next time I host, the previous servers info/set up has taken over my menus ..

no big deal really but I wanted a 10 min P, 10 min Q , 8 lap race .. the one that was in ther from the last server I was on ,had 120 min P ectt.... It took me some time to get it back to what I wanted lol

again no biggie just saying ..;-)

thx ..

Which track are you talking about. Some of the smaller tracks don't have pits so therefore they are only limited to race sessions, without pitstops.

Pete

Krobo
10-05-2015, 18:40
Which track are you talking about. Some of the smaller tracks don't have pits so therefore they are only limited to race sessions, without pitstops.

Pete

The ones you say don't show up because thay don't have pits .. lol

..But Laguna for starters ..

to pick it in MP I have to go to "solo" and pick the track ,then go to the MP create and build the session because like OP says its not always in the list ..If I hit "All tracks global" or what ever it is I can find it but only after leap frogging around threw all the country's to find US and then its there .. ;-)

But I Guess My question is does Laguna have working pits in game ? I think it does ? ( caz we all know it does have pit area lol) yet it dosent show all the time in MP-Create ..

thanks ;-)

ZiggyUK
10-05-2015, 18:42

Pete

ie Snetterton 100 does not use the pits but Snetterton 200 and 300 does > it's to do with the tracks layout

300 201345

200 201346

100 201347

ZiggyUK
10-05-2015, 18:44
But I Guess My question is does Laguna have working pits in game ? I think it does ? ( caz we all know it does have pit area lol) yet it dosent show all the time in MP-Create ..

thanks ;-)

Yes is does

ZiggyUK
10-05-2015, 18:46
Track GRID SIZE is a factor so bear that in mind when choosing a track

Krobo
10-05-2015, 18:50
Yes is does

Thanks ! I thought it did !

but that takes us back to why its so hard to find it in MP create ..?

like OP is asking ..

So Bug?

or maybe certain car/class that wont use that track so it wont appear ??

IDK ..

Thanks ..