PDA

View Full Version : HUD ?

Sabu1969
10-05-2015, 17:37
Guys,

What's going on with the HUD on PS4 ? I wanted to try and get the rear view mirror on (to see who was chasing me !) but to no avail, but thought nothing of it (i.e. it wasn't available on the mode I was using), but since then I've tried 'on-line' and now every HUD option has dissappeared ? I can't see the track, my speed, my lap etc etc. I had to stay in a race hoping it would finish some time as I hadn't had a clue what lap I was up to ? Since then, I've gone back to career mode and still no HUD ?

Regards,

Sabu1969

IJOJOI
10-05-2015, 17:43
Guys,

What's going on with the HUD on PS4 ? I wanted to try and get the rear view mirror on (to see who was chasing me !) but to no avail, but thought nothing of it (i.e. it wasn't available on the mode I was using), but since then I've tried 'on-line' and now every HUD option has dissappeared ? I can't see the track, my speed, my lap etc etc. I had to stay in a race hoping it would finish some time as I hadn't had a clue what lap I was up to ? Since then, I've gone back to career mode and still no HUD ?

Regards,

Sabu1969

There is a button on your Controller to switch the HUD, you may hit it accidentally.

Sabu1969
10-05-2015, 18:26
Doh !

Thank you !

IJOJOI
10-05-2015, 18:28
Doh !

Thank you !

No Problem ;)