PDA

View Full Version : Triple screen

Marty4games
10-05-2015, 18:14
Hi, as an early adapter for this game i must say it is immens. The ffb is good, the graphics are perfect, but sorry to say that when using triple screens it is disapionting. Please, do something about this. :mad:The most real simplayers use triple screens and this is just not what I aspected. I drive assetto corsa and iracing and this is close to it and will be at least equal to them if I can look aside and can see a mirror that is not stredsched. But for the rest, thumbs up.

Easty
10-05-2015, 19:34
Hi, as an early adapter for this game i must say it is immens. The ffb is good, the graphics are perfect, but sorry to say that when using triple screens it is disapionting. Please, do something about this. :mad:The most real simplayers use triple screens and this is just not what I aspected. I drive assetto corsa and iracing and this is close to it and will be at least equal to them if I can look aside and can see a mirror that is not stredsched. But for the rest, thumbs up.

A thread on the subject here mate.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22367-We-need-proper-triple-screen-support

Marty4games
11-05-2015, 07:49
Thanks!