PDA

View Full Version : Replays for Online Races

R-Racer
10-05-2015, 18:19
Hi,

Has anyone noticed if when you save an online race replay and when you view it lots of the cars in the race are missing??

Also is it possible to select the next car or is this restricted to viewing your car only.

A great addition would be to have a free roam camera (not locked to any car) and have key assignments so you can zoom/tilt and fly round the environment as this would be great to capture your best online races..... :D

Krobo
10-05-2015, 18:30
haven't chked any online replays ..

To view the other drivers tic the 'monitor' button up by the Drive and set up buttons ..it has cam views (upper right corner) and will show telem,as well as track map ectt you click to add these .. It has deferent views ,it wont do cockpit view ,that I can find anyway ..

R-Racer
10-05-2015, 18:34
Yes the "monitor" works fine when you're on a online session.

I mean when you go back to the main menu and under your driver network and view the replay in your driver highlights....

Krobo
10-05-2015, 18:44
OK sry miss under stood ... !

Doh ...

Noksi
10-05-2015, 20:53
Still searching for the option to view other cars in saved replays as well. If that is missing it's a big let down.

And I have missing cars in the saved replays as well. Not sure, but I have the impression only cars still connected to the server when the race is over get saved in replays. If true, another big let down.

I asked the same questions but didn't get a response at all yet ... another let down.

R-Racer
10-05-2015, 21:10
It's odd as I have recently just done another online race and saved the replay and this time all the cars seem to be visible. Very strange....

CBAVD
11-05-2015, 02:47
haven't chked any online replays ..

To view the other drivers tic the 'monitor' button up by the Drive and set up buttons ..it has cam views (upper right corner) and will show telem,as well as track map ectt you click to add these .. It has deferent views ,it wont do cockpit view ,that I can find anyway ..

Dont work in race , only in Pratice and Qualy

IRON Sticky
11-05-2015, 13:06
No when viewing any saved replays either from single-player or online you can only currently watch your own car. I have also noticed that when viewing saved replays from online races that some cars are missing at what seems to be random from race-race.

Version: Xbox One (unfortunately)

Rendor
11-05-2015, 13:39
A massive part of our online championships on GT was the ability to watch replays of every car on the track and create highlights videos. Our racers absolutely loved being able to watch a race back and feel like part of a televised event. Its a mssive disappointment for us that pCars doesnt have this feature at the moment but hopefully SMS will implement the feature in the near future. :(

R-Racer
11-05-2015, 20:25
I agree after racing in leagues in the past it is great to watch video highlights of your season..

If you can fully control the camera position you can create some great shots of races.

Krobo
11-05-2015, 20:38
It's odd as I have recently just done another online race and saved the replay and this time all the cars seem to be visible. Very strange....

so it does work ? but its buggy ?

or it dosent wotk ? lol

Siberian Tiger
11-05-2015, 20:40
A massive part of our online championships on GT was the ability to watch replays of every car on the track and create highlights videos. Our racers absolutely loved being able to watch a race back and feel like part of a televised event. Its a mssive disappointment for us that pCars doesnt have this feature at the moment but hopefully SMS will implement the feature in the near future. :(

It's also a Feature that is wished by the WMD Community, so i think it will find it's way into the Game sooner or later....

CBAVD
11-05-2015, 21:03
so it does work ? but its buggy ?

or it dosent wotk ? lol

for me not work

CBAVD
11-05-2015, 21:06
It's also a Feature that is wished by the WMD Community, so i think it will find it's way into the Game sooner or later....

I believe that : after the official launch for Ps4 & Xboxone we will have a correction and update