PDA

View Full Version : [Workaround] Incredible game guys, But just a small issue when using DVR

Icaru5
10-05-2015, 19:01
Incredible game, best ever sim I've played at home, and best ever track list. Well done guys.

Just a minor issue to report. With my Thrustmaster TX, If I snap to the DVR to video record my laps, and start the recording, when I snap back, my wheel is weightless, and I've lost my Force Feedback. Interestingly enough, when I snap back and forth, I regain wheel weight when on DVR selection menu, and lose it again when snapping to Project cars game. An easy one I'm sure :)

Certainly no complaints though :cool:

Benja190782
10-05-2015, 19:27
I got the EXACT same issue with my TX wheel (my install is 18,5 GB dear developers)

Also if I go to my friends list on Xbox One - the same thing happens - no FFB at all..

Icaru5
12-05-2015, 23:37
I got the EXACT same issue with my TX wheel (my install is 18,5 GB dear developers)

Also if I go to my friends list on Xbox One - the same thing happens - no FFB at all..

Found a workaround, as also suggested by Bryer ...

Start the DVR and then push the guide button a single time to go to dashboard, then move left onto Pcars screen and select, instead of double-tapping guide button to directly snap. Give it a try Benja - I'd be interested to see if it works for you - if it does, then we shall be expecting to see some footage of record-breaking laps. Come on mate - No excuses now :)