PDA

View Full Version : Will the XB1 digital version be patched by Tuesday's release?

Sir Green Day
10-05-2015, 19:22
If someone from SMS (not a WMD member) could answer with an official answer that would he great.

Myself, and I'm sure, a lot of NA gamers, decision on whether to purchase the game on release day, hinges on this.

Thanks.

Francorchamps
10-05-2015, 19:26
Really? You really expect a patch by Tuesday?

PTG Claret
10-05-2015, 19:31
We got a day 1 patch.

c172fccc
10-05-2015, 19:39
When the verification process is done. They have to be sure that the the fix really worked and that it didn't add new issues. I would say maybe, if everything goes well.

OneBadHuskerFan
10-05-2015, 21:16
Of course it won't be. There's no way with needing to be certified by MS first, and they don't even have it yet. I'd be surprised if we have the first patch (not including the day one patch) within 2 weeks of the game being released.

Sp4mD4gger
11-05-2015, 01:03
Really c172?, if they could get a patch Out by Tuesday it would be great publicity, but HuskerFan has a valid point.

Patrik Marek
11-05-2015, 01:50
I guess we don't have magic ball to look into it,

SMS can't say anyting, because they might be breaking agreement with MS, let alone if something goes wrong and the patch won't happen, they will have lot of negativity for that, just wait and see, if you didnt' pre-oreder, the price should be same for day1 release or week after, so it doesn't really matter if you wait or not

if you are not sure, then just wait for reviews, people experiences, etc.
rather then buying and then seeking out a refund

Aldo Zampatti
11-05-2015, 02:21
I'm wondering if Tuesday was a guess or it was written somewhere. I would say ASAP, but certification and QA process must be, at least, a few days

(I have no actual idea so I'm guessing here)