PDA

View Full Version : Tyre choice at beginning of race?

Acksios
10-05-2015, 19:45
Hello,

I was wondering how you know which tyres you have at the beginning of a race? My pitstop strategy has soft choice, but dunno on which type I start?
In the edit tuning setup I can choose 'automatic to weather' or tc sliks...
Quite confusing... Any help anyone?

Thanks!

caslad81
10-05-2015, 20:35
If you choose automatic, you dont know which tyres it has picked. I suspect it picks the soft ones though.

Acksios
10-05-2015, 21:04
Thanks for the answer, it is idd what I thought... Any idea how it goes with fuel level? As you can not change that to x7 speed as with tyres, I would like to set it to a lower amount before starting the race...

Edu gt
10-05-2015, 21:24
Thanks for the answer, it is idd what I thought... Any idea how it goes with fuel level? As you can not change that to x7 speed as with tyres, I would like to set it to a lower amount before starting the race...

x7 tyres wear doesn´t work for you, only for AI, bugged I think in single player.

N0body Of The Goat
10-05-2015, 23:04
"Automatic by weather" tyre choice will give you the appropriate tyre type (slicks, intermediates, wets etc.) for the weather expected and how wet the track is at that point in time.

Martin03
11-05-2015, 10:17
I am in LMP2 now, and I go to setup and Choose LMP2 Slicks Soft and then save. But next time Im going to setup it stands automatic by weather, does that mean I still use the soft I chosed or what?...

Acksios
11-05-2015, 11:01
I have exactly the same, so no idea on which tyres I start the race.