PDA

View Full Version : project cars directx12?

pmacdaddy
10-05-2015, 20:01
im not coming on here to bash the game but was only wondering when directx12 comes out if sms could update the game with it supporting dx12 i read some new games might be able to come out with a dx12 update to them once its available example witcher 3 which would help with fps drops in the game or maybe use dx12 for project cars 2 no matter what i cant wait to get this game on the 12th im even getting the 300 dollar racing wheel for this game keep up the good work im optimistic everything will work out :)

MorciXL
12-05-2015, 16:45
Im interested in know this too.. (thinking on PC Version)

Andjem
12-05-2015, 16:50
im not coming on here to bash the game but was only wondering when directx12 comes out if sms could update the game with it supporting dx12 i read some new games might be able to come out with a dx12 update to them once its available example witcher 3 which would help with fps drops in the game or maybe use dx12 for project cars 2 no matter what i cant wait to get this game on the 12th im even getting the 300 dollar racing wheel for this game keep up the good work im optimistic everything will work out :)

Hi, this has been answered at http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22241-pCARS-API-Discussion

Basically, not curenttly planned sorry.

Siberian Tiger
12-05-2015, 16:52
This was disscused internally in WMD...

On off the Dev's "Render Team" was speaking about that.
It will be perhaps looked at. But don't expect Big things here. -> Compatibility to most PC Hardware and Console (DX11) has to be given.

Perhaps some additional Features.... <- But like i said, don't expect anything and have fun if something is comming :)