PDA

View Full Version : Pit stop settings

Hancsj
10-05-2015, 20:44
Hello,

I'm new to sim racers and am loving this game. A quick question for the schedule pits tops. I can imaging lots of different scenarios for different out strategies. Do I need to set loads of them up or is there a default that will change depending on the weather for example? I am thinking if you start a race in dry and then it rains when I go into the pits does it automatically select wets? Or do I need to set up a wet stratergy?

Cheers for the help.

surridge1990
10-05-2015, 22:01
When you enter the pits and the AI takes over a list appears on the left hand side of the screen, I cant remember the exact name of the option but you can edit what the mechanics will and wont do during the pit stop, including what tires they fit to the car.

While this is happening the game is paused in the back ground so you have plenty of time to decide what you feel would be the best option.

(Might be called "Edit Strategy" or something along those lines.

You can create multiple strategies for different cars/series/events but I haven't found a way yet to choose between strategies while in a race, seems to be only something you can change in the garage before the race starts. I think its an option in the garage screen to create strategies.

Hancsj
10-05-2015, 22:06
Thanks for the reply.

I noticed that in the single player it pauses the game which is good. When playing online it can't pause so you don't have the time to choose. I was hoping the default setting would just pick a setting for you as you don't have time to do it.

Acksios
11-05-2015, 04:44
What I do is make 2 or 3 different strategies ( during practice for example), and before the race I set one as active. Then during an online session where you don't have a lot of time, it is already selected or in the worst case (for example rain) I need to select another one I made but that only takes 2 seconds...