PDA

View Full Version : All these bugs. What do we get in return ?

StuWard75
10-05-2015, 21:17
Personally I have been quite disappointed with the game so far.

Promised 60fps, lucky to get 20 on some corners.
Crashes that reset the Xbox. pretty tiresome when you are 20 laps into a career race !
Uncontrollable cars, what is it with Karts ?
Audio bugs.
Cars not going into the pit bay.

I'm sure these will all be fixed eventually, but I would like to suggest a small package of gratitude for our patience.

How about a free car pack ?

Manmadesmiith
10-05-2015, 22:09
Lol, there's always one.

eracerhead
10-05-2015, 22:20
All these bugs. What do we get in return?

A patch, and fixed issues. Probably even an apology...

StuWard75
10-05-2015, 23:29
I don't think it's too much to ask.
In the PC MMO world when servers go down you get free time extensions.
When you become the beta testers for a game that you paid for ?????

OneBadHuskerFan
11-05-2015, 00:13
Maybe if you have that kind of personality that will cause you to act like this then you could wait a few days after a game comes out and see if there are issues causing bad playability. You are the only one to blame for spending money on a product you had no idea about.

Do you buy everything else in your life blindly without checking out reviews, etc?

Steve Loader
11-05-2015, 00:21
Ask not what you can get but what you can give. Having given your issues you can now hopefully get them fixed.

TenthDan
11-05-2015, 00:29
Maybe if you have that kind of personality that will cause you to act like this then you could wait a few days after a game comes out and see if there are issues causing bad playability. You are the only one to blame for spending money on a product you had no idea about.

Do you buy everything else in your life blindly without checking out reviews, etc?

Let's not attack each other.

Thanks for noting the issues Stu, there are already plans to release a free car per month and SMS are working hard to get the urgent issues resolved asap. XB1 seems to be the hardest hit platform unfortunately, but hopefully will be running nicely soon.

StuWard75
11-05-2015, 00:37
Thank you Dan

Fortunately I do not listen to the personal attacks.