PDA

View Full Version : Going to be going good

vimfuego
10-05-2015, 21:37
While I have not been shy about expressing my thoughts on the downfalls of the game, at this moment. I have to say that after doing some free practise and single races around Monza and Road America with different vehicles and weather conditions you can really see how good this is going to be. Yes the control issue is a mess at the moment but, fingers crossed, it won't take too long to fix along with the other minor bugs. Oh and if you haven't driven Cadwell Park yet what are you waiting for?

And a quick question for any devs that may read this, any chance of some Aussie V8s in the future?

Sir Green Day
10-05-2015, 21:45
Are you having controller issues?

I live in the US and I'm still trying to decide if I should get it Tuesday.

I don't know how much of these issues are actual game problems or just people not used to having to drive so precisely.

Seps1974
10-05-2015, 22:20
The game really has problems. First time I played it, it was a nightmare. Reinstalling the game solved the hyper sensitivity issue for me.

Projectmanager
10-05-2015, 22:28
Have patience,BUY IT,I've got a sim,too,but played around on the controller and with the settings which I got from here,raced a full race in 125 go karts,,wow,,perfect,no handling problems,just me making mistakes,
I've learnt since Friday,take time with it and bags of patience,