PDA

View Full Version : The makings of a brilliant racing game

Headhunter91
10-05-2015, 22:30
Personally I would like to say what a brilliant game it is. Yeah there are some hiccups but nothing which no other massive games can have. To say it's been made on a smaller budget than the likes of forza I think they deserve a pat on the back. It's great to see how the editors are communicating with the public and getting on with fixing the issues. From being a mad motor racing fan it's brilliant to see the UK tracks in such detail. I have personally driven round oulton, Cadwell and donnington and the attention to detail with the tracks is second to none. It's a shame to see so many people have gone straight for the gullet with the game as it can be fixed, it just may take a little time. I'm hoping there will be plenty more cars to come and fingers crossed you can get the game to the level you were anticipating. PS would love to see some modern touring cars added into the list!

Thanks for the cheap nights in on a weekend and keep up the good work!

misterbulgarin
11-05-2015, 10:27
Couldn't agree more, for BTCC fans who grew up on [or enjoyed] the Toca games on Playstation 1, we have been seriously starved of the UK tracks and a solid show of support for Touring Cars over the years.

Sure there have been mods for various games; but while these have been tremendous efforts, they have always been flawed/just not polished enough as a real game.

I would pay handsomley for the last remaining 'btcc tracks' to have a full quota FINALLY since 1997/98 in a game. Doubly so for a roster of touring cars (Even if the liveries are parodies due to logo/sponsorship copyrights etc).

Plato99
11-05-2015, 10:57
Hmmmmmmm Thruxton anyone?
VW CC in BMR black livery?

Oh go on then if you insist !! :)

misterbulgarin
11-05-2015, 11:31
Hmmmmmmm Thruxton anyone?
VW CC in BMR black livery?

Oh go on then if you insist !! :)

I read each sentence in my mind in Plato's voice(with 5 second pauses between each line, and even with a thoughtful looking-squinting face)

Bigsteviet
11-05-2015, 12:50
I LOVE the track selection and the chance to race some old favourites that haven't been in a console release for years.

Utterly frustrated by the actual 'play' atm, but looking forward to a patch fix. V glad to hear the devs are on it - like a car bonnet!

jonnotheone
11-05-2015, 13:04
Well said pal totally agree yes there's some glitches..the thing everyone is not looking at is there are mire pros to this title Tha cons..its been a long long time for a game like this to be released since toca that broke the barriers on car games..so as stated above keep up the good work...