PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Pitstop problem/bug?

DjPelle
11-05-2015, 00:33
Hi,

I started today a community event, the formula a Catalonia GP. After I had hit the wall with my car I had losed one of my tyres. After that I go to the box but nothing get fixed. As I leaved the box I still had only 3 tyres on my car. Maybe there is something wrong or my box crew has worked years ago for Ferrari :D

WadeOhh
11-05-2015, 02:18
I had this happen in a practice session. Slammed the Formula B car into the wall to try and damage it, lost both right side wheels, chose 'return to pit box', car reappeared in the pitbox, drove out of the pits, still only 2 left side wheels on the car, but it drove like all wheels were on the car (so the wheels weren't 'visually' there, but the car drove like they were there). I must admit, it did look pretty hilarious.

DjPelle
11-05-2015, 09:07
Ive made now this morning a video from the problem to show it better 2 you what i mean

http://youtu.be/vDGkZnIlw8w

DjPelle
11-05-2015, 20:50
So i tried now to drive to my mechanic that stands in the box but also does not work because i cant control my car and the ai has the control over it :( Any ideas what do i wrong?

Siberian Tiger
11-05-2015, 20:52
In the Community Events + TimeTrial Pit's are NOT active!

In all other Game Modes the Pit's are active...

Sadly not good communitcated by the Game...

DjPelle
11-05-2015, 20:54
In the Community Events + TimeTrial Pit's are NOT active!

In all other Game Modes the Pit's are active...

Sadly not good communitcated by the Game...

Ah okay many THX for the info, i did not knew that. Then i think the problem is solved