PDA

View Full Version : Very agressive AI

twistedvaccine
11-05-2015, 00:56
I've noticed a few times now when lapping that the AI is extremely aggressive.
On more than a few times I've been struck when doing a nice casual speed, ending up with me in some barrier and me getting an off track penalty?!?
On a few endurance races.. getting knocked off a few times has resulted in DQs, which is an hour or two wasted through no fault of my own.
I have tried the AI difficulty on different settings to no avail.. it's becoming very very frustrating!

DarkMark_XD
11-05-2015, 10:07
I'm having similar issues, I am finding the AI don't take any notice of whether you are on the racing line or not and just shunt you off to get into it themselves. Also they sometimes go off track and make some effort to come back on the track making sure they take me out at the same time.

At the moment I am restarting races literally 10+ times before I get a good clean start without being pushed off illegally!

twistedvaccine
11-05-2015, 12:50
I'm having similar issues, I am finding the AI don't take any notice of whether you are on the racing line or not and just shunt you off to get into it themselves. Also they sometimes go off track and make some effort to come back on the track making sure they take me out at the same time.

At the moment I am restarting races literally 10+ times before I get a good clean start without being pushed off illegally!

Yeah, its ridiculous sometimes the level of aggression with the AI.. No matter what level you have them set at

Pirategenius
11-05-2015, 15:10
The AI is aggressive on all versions. It's also not affected by the weather. It needs sorting out

Flippingbeat
11-05-2015, 18:16
Having the same problem. Somehow the AI prefers to hold the ideal line and not give a fuck if Im already in the way. Most of the times it ends in me loosing one tire or getting pushed of the track and crashing ...

Falconeye
11-05-2015, 19:44
Same problem here, driving fine and regular and suddenly being bumped by a car. AI needs to be improved.

martinm1289
11-05-2015, 22:31
Yep same issue here. I am finding the beginning of races I am having to restart as I will be hit off through no fault of my own in one of the first two corners. I hate restarting but am simply not having that. Also Ai seem insanely fast on some corners but massively slow on others, it's a bit to easy to know which corner to take them and which you will have to defend.

Barred
12-05-2015, 01:08
I would like to add that if I do not yield to Blue Flags I get penalised, but if I am doing the lapping the AI can be very aggressive even shunting me off, which I have ruin the race as I was racing with full damage at the time.

twistedvaccine
12-05-2015, 11:41
I would like to add that if I do not yield to Blue Flags I get penalised, but if I am doing the lapping the AI can be very aggressive even shunting me off, which I have ruin the race as I was racing with full damage at the time.

Ill certainly second that!!

caslad81
13-05-2015, 16:02
This is more than annoying! I hope this is one of the priorities for the first patch, along with the weather problems.

Spalato
16-05-2015, 20:23
Spa (7 km lap), 15 minutes, you need 2 clean laps... would be doable but there are AI drivers all over the place that it's literally impossible to land even 1 clean lap without being rammed by AI cars at corner entrances and exits resulting in your hot lap being invalidated (the guy who came up with invalidating lap times for either one tiny mistake or being rammed by AI deserves a Nobel price srsly).

Blazergamer007
17-05-2015, 00:50
Same here...Keep getting pushed off the Track by Ai cars :mad:

Fre.Mo
17-05-2015, 12:33
Same here...Keep getting pushed off the Track by Ai cars :mad:

Yes and, under rain conditions AI cars (60% intelligence) are very fast and have more grip than me...