PDA

View Full Version : You've just cost Air NZ money

PC49NZ
11-05-2015, 02:34
:yes:Hello All.

I'm that excited with what I've just seen I can't believe it. As I work my way slowly through the exciting Sim, I have just come across Bathurst (Australia). A lot of us Kiwi petrol heads make our annual pilgrimage to Bathusrt to watch the racing there. Most grades but the V8 racing mainly (not GP1 though). However, after witnessing what the DEVS have come up with in regards to Bathurst there's now know reason to go, I'll just stay home and be part of the action from 1.400KMs away.. and play this Sim. The scenery is simply out of this world, the track exceptional, the cars identical and other visuals such as stands and people is ...well words fail me.

Without doubt, and I have a long long way to go yet to see everything on here, this Sim is just, in a word BRILLIANT.

If you don't like it, get new hardware, read the manual or simply just take your time working your way through it. It is NOT the software's fault if it doesn't work for you. It is clearly Your fault, and get a wheel, any wheel, but get one.

CONGRATULATION WMD AND WHO ELSE IS INVOLVED, THIS SIMS AN ABSOLUTE CRACKER.

TenthDan
11-05-2015, 02:44

I'm that excited with what I've just seen I can't believe it. As I work my way slowly through the exciting Sim, I have just come across Bathurst (Australia). A lot of us Kiwi petrol heads make our annual pilgrimage to Bathusrt to watch the racing there. Most grades but the V8 racing mainly (not GP1 though). However, after witnessing what the DEVS have come up with in regards to Bathurst there's now know reason to go, I'll just stay home and be part of the action from 1.400KMs away.. and play this Sim. The scenery is simply out of this world, the track exceptional, the cars identical and other visuals such as stands and people is ...well words fail me.

Without doubt, and I have a long long way to go yet to see everything on here, this Sim is just, in a word BRILLIANT.

If you don't like it, get new hardware, read the manual or simply just take your time working your way through it. It is NOT the software's fault if it doesn't work for you. It is clearly Your fault, and get a wheel, any wheel, but get one.

Thanks for the sharing the positive words.

There are some genuine issues with the game at the moment though and sometimes PC's do funny things too, so don't be too quick to dismiss everyone's problems ;)

chillgreg
11-05-2015, 03:22

"It is NOT the software's fault if it doesn't work for you. It is clearly Your fault"

You lost all credibility with such a ridiculous statement.

yusupov
11-05-2015, 03:29
well, that aside...they did do a damn good job with bathurst :)