PDA

View Full Version : Lost profile data

Zly_Tomaszek
11-05-2015, 03:38
Lost my Profile data (Xbox One) after finishing a career 3 hr race at Zolder,
i tried to save the replay so after an half hour the game told me ist not possible to save this data
and if i want to save it again, i pressed no..

next day..
after turn on PCars the game is telling me ist not possible
to start the game with my old Profile and i have to start a new career !!!

i did reinstall the game, deleted my PCars Profile on console
to pic up my saved in the cloud.. it´s not working,
my Profile can not be sync with the cloud .. wtf ???

can someone help me?

Xbox GT: Zly Tomaszek

Zly_Tomaszek
11-05-2015, 04:38
so.. finally...

after 100% Profile sync the game showing me this
nothing happens after pressing "yes" .. the game will not start to sync
my Profile again.. and i don´t want to start new game after a Long kart fight

Zly_Tomaszek
11-05-2015, 07:41
ok .

after starting a new Profile, with a new Profile this game dont let me save anything, nothing even not the Controller Setting... ist broken for me, everything what Need to be accepted doesnt happens..

in all places where u Need to confirm something, pressing "yes doesn`t work !!!

Zly_Tomaszek
11-05-2015, 07:42
Is someone there to help me with this Problem.. ???

X30 Nemec666
11-05-2015, 07:45
unfortunately not. I had the same thing happend to me 2 days ago but press "yes" worked and since then no problems anymore.
Ich drück Dir die Daumen!

Zly_Tomaszek
11-05-2015, 07:55
it even do not save a single race !!!
hope u fix this.. i didnt payed 80 euros for nothing

danke @X30 Nemec666 das macht mich echt irre weil ich schon so einen Problem bei Forza hatte mo mein Profile einfach weg war samt
replika designs..

X30 Nemec666
11-05-2015, 08:04
Ich würde es noch einmal komplett löschen inkl. allem und danach einen hard reboot der xbox machen. Dann neu installieren und vor allem erst den Day 1 Patch aufspielen wenn alles zu 100% installiert ist.
Sonst würde mir jetzt auch nichts einfallen. Falls Du mehr Hilfe brauchst auf Deutsch, wir haben da so einen PCars Spezialisten bei uns im Forum - einfach mal XBL Senioren googeln!

Sorry for German @ the Mods but i think that could be easier.

Nemesis X2
11-05-2015, 08:09
Have you done a complete reboot?

Zly_Tomaszek
11-05-2015, 08:11
thats what im going to do at next.. but i forgot to delete my Profile from all devices means the console and cloud.. so the game is trying to sync my Profile again.. after this... will follow ur steps :)

(edit) it seems the Profile saved on cloud is also corrupt ..

X30 Nemec666
11-05-2015, 08:14
PS: You are the Guy with the awesome Paintings in an other Racing Game right?
I know what you did the last Years! ;)

Zly_Tomaszek
11-05-2015, 08:24
PS: You are the Guy with the awesome Paintings in an other Racing Game right?
I know what you did the last Years! ;)

Yes.. was sitting in a paintshop in .. all the years :D

but had the same Problem in the other game.. lost my Profil while sync .. so i lost all of my designs too..

X30 Nemec666
11-05-2015, 08:37
Yes.. was sitting in a paintshop in .. all the years :D

but had the same Problem in the other game.. lost my Profil while sync .. so i lost all of my designs too..

Thats bad! But thank God PCars has some epic Design already - so you don`t need to work that much and can enjoy driving! If your Profile will let you soon :-)

Zly_Tomaszek
11-05-2015, 08:59
Thats bad! But thank God PCars has some epic Design already - so you don`t need to work that much and can enjoy driving! If your Profile will let you soon :-)

yep.. we will see... do installing this game again.. all profiles allready deleted.. after this a hart restart .. then we will see :)

Zly_Tomaszek
11-05-2015, 09:45
So ... after deleting my corrupt Profile from all devices (console & cloud) after reinstalling, after hard reboot it seems to work for now..
could save Controller Settings and all the first steps in new career..

so again, for all those People who likes Long races.. (3HR Zolder with McLaren F1) don´t save the replays !!!

thx for helping me out.. see ya on the track :)

JyriK
14-05-2015, 11:03
so again, for all those People who likes Long races.. (3HR Zolder with McLaren F1) don´t save the replays !!!

Thanks for the info! I was wondering what happened to my profile after 1h race at Le Mans, with replay saved...

Zly_Tomaszek
15-05-2015, 14:54
Thanks for the info! I was wondering what happened to my profile after 1h race at Le Mans, with replay saved...

yea.. just dont save the replay .. otherwise u destroy ur Profile and u have to delete it and start a new career with a new Profile..

MSKbeans
05-03-2016, 20:41
Ha just lost my whole Profile and Car setups for the 3rd time. Really bored of having to redo everything. Not sure will be continuing with Pro as this has been happening for a long time.

Ixoye56
07-03-2016, 10:13
9 patches = 9 lost :)

Protossjr
28-03-2016, 00:49
Hey guys,
I've had a similar thing happen.
I turned off my Xbox one and went to sleep. The next morning all my save data was gone. I contacted Pcars only for them to direct me to the forum, which doesn't have a direct answer.
So I have deleted my locales saved user data and re synced to the server. Alas that didn't work. Doesn't anyone have any idea?

Ixoye56
28-03-2016, 07:19
Try to cold boot your xbox and unplugg it for 10 min after you have delete your local savefile, then restart and try to re synced again.

Protossjr
28-03-2016, 21:51
Try to cold boot your xbox and unplugg it for 10 min after you have delete your local savefile, then restart and try to re synced again.

Cheers mate :)
Yeah I had done that. Sadly it seems unretrievable. However it's a good chance to re live my carting days and get to f1 quicker.

DarrMill
03-04-2016, 18:57
Same thing happened to me. I made some tweaks to one of my cars and it said it could not save data, wasn't thinking to much of it at the time. Started up the game the next day and it said it could not load my data and to hit yes to retry. Never worked .... lost all my tunes and stats from time playing !!! Looked on google to find out WTF is happening and discovered all kinds of people having the same problem. The issue is a battle between Microsoft and SMS ( Project cars ) Microsoft just recently allowed more data to a person , it was 512 MB for all games combined and now it is 512 MB per game. Temporary solution is somewhat simple as I see it , SMS could put a quick warning in place that tells us when we are getting to our max. This is ultimately a huge ISSUE that better be worked out Project cars or the voice of many will start to over come the new buyers and also Asseto Corsa is coming to the platforms soon and you could loose a lot of players to it.
There is a lot of talk among players when we are racing and the negative will travel FAST... You should really look into warning us that we could lose all our data and who knows what else , so at least we can be prepared. We should be told to write down all our tune data etc.
Very disappointed and will be blabbing to all that I play with ,,, and remember the compounding affect when one tells one and then two and eventually the negative out ways the good. KILLS A LOT OF GREAAT GAMES .

DarrMill