PDA

View Full Version : [Resolved] Tom Shane Profiler Issues

Old Racer
11-05-2015, 03:52
I have downloaded this but need some help. How do I get it to connect with Pcars and where do I find the files. Does it record practice laps or just races ? Is there a help file with this program so I can figure out all the details. Used to use Motec in GTR2 so I am familiar with some of the details that can be provided. Any help would be appreciated ...

Thx

Old Racer

yusupov
11-05-2015, 04:01
it records everything, to get it to connect just start it & hit connect, then start pCARS. you can save to whatever location you want after a session

Disgustipated
11-05-2015, 04:05
To connect all you have to do is click the connect button (yellow plug button up top). It will begin recording as soon as you start an event, I don't think it matters what kind of event. I've done Practice and Time Trial and it works fine for both of those for sure, haven't actually run a race with AI or online yet, been too busy hot lapping.

Not sure what files you are looking for, but if it is your actual lap data you want to find it doesn't save anything until you tell it to. Then it will save all your data from the session you have visible in the app. I've been doing car/track combo files, but however you want to break it up will work. It separates things by track then car then session.

Old Racer
11-05-2015, 04:29
Thx guys, did not have .Net Framework 4.5 loaded, works great now. All I need now is to be able to drive faster : )

Blackvault
11-05-2015, 06:56
Glad you got it sorted.

If you're having issues with Tom Shane's Profiler then ask in this thread (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?23284-pCARS-Profiler-(Telemetry-amp-Analysis)-PC-ONLY&highlight=Profiler)

Hope that helps.

Pete