PDA

View Full Version : Muting all players

Ruitjerru
11-05-2015, 04:55
It is possible to mute other players, but only 1 at a time.
Please add possibility to mute all others with 1 click.

Why?
To block the guys who are playing music, whining kids in the back ground, some people are bitching the whole time, mostly by expressing fucking this ... fucking that.... Preferably in every sentence they utter.

Yannick Van Broeck
11-05-2015, 08:46
I still need to figure out how to have voice chat on the pc :( but after reading your post i might regret that option

xxoxxGURUxxoxx
11-05-2015, 08:58
Hey,

Yea i have the same Probleme on Playstation 4,
i want fast mude all other players make i Suggestion in Sugesstion from pls!

mario

Steve Dean
11-05-2015, 09:05
On PS4 you can just create a private party chat from the PS menu and set the priority to party chat that should mute all in game chat.

Ruitjerru
11-05-2015, 10:30
Thx Steve, your suggestion is ok and known but that eliminates the option to talk to anybody.

I donot mind hearing people chat, talk etc and sometimes engage in the talks /chats, that is all part of the online racing charm.
However I really hate these annoying guys that are cursing/bitching the whole race, playing music very loud and thereby are blocking regular chats etc etc.

I would prefer an option the way Drive Club does it, option to mute all and then "un-mute" (for lack of proper word) the persons you do want to talk to.

Steve Dean
11-05-2015, 14:31
Hopefully SMS will patch it in most console games have this feature and can be annoying with those types that spam garbage through their mics.

jimclark62
16-05-2015, 18:23
So you cant mute in game chat then on ps4. If not thats annoying.

flyoffacliff
17-05-2015, 03:43
I think its really stupid, but most console games force you to listen to everyone online unless you mute the TV, which I sometimes do. I eventually bought a cheap Bluetooth MIC, covered it in tape, and left it plugged in behind the cabinet. So the voice would go to the unused taped up headset and not the TV speakers. How hard is it to add a setting to disable voice chat!?

xxoxxGURUxxoxx
17-05-2015, 08:52
Hey,

The big problem is also
First you mute all Players in Lobby then 10sec before Start Joins Players but you have no Time to mute it!
And also when the Race Starts and Players join also you can Dosent mute it!!

Mario

cloakdeath
17-05-2015, 14:34
Sometimes I've been quickly muting everybody one by one, and as the race was about to begin my button the x button input disconnected me from the lobby! Annoying. They should remove the ability to disconnect from the lobby the 5 seconds before the race starts.

Why do people think I want to hear their baby crying in the same room as them?? And their wive moaning? And their burps, yawns and snorts.

xxoxxGURUxxoxx
17-05-2015, 17:36
I Talk also many times to this peoples to mute the Mikrophon but Altars no reason :-(

cloakdeath
18-05-2015, 09:20
On PS4 you can just create a private party chat from the PS menu and set the priority to party chat that should mute all in game chat.

You're a lifesaver! Thanks.

jori777
26-05-2015, 22:27
Hey,

The big problem is also
First you mute all Players in Lobby then 10sec before Start Joins Players but you have no Time to mute it!
And also when the Race Starts and Players join also you can Dosent mute it!!

Mario

couldnt agree more!
8 out 10 times its just white noise and the other times its jelling, music or other crap im not intressted in and sins i play it with my dolby surround its insanly irritating!
Please SlightlyMad make a mute all option in the lobby and while in a race.