PDA

View Full Version : [Two] number of open road tracks?

spartanmike1978
11-05-2015, 07:19
I know of california highway and azure coast, are there any other open road tracks ingame? I really like that they added a few and qould like to see a few more added.

Blackvault
11-05-2015, 07:20
I know of california highway and azure coast, are there any other open road tracks ingame? I really like that they added a few and qould like to see a few more added.

Currently there are only these two but that doesn't mean there won't be any more in future DLC.

Hope this helps.

Pete

spartanmike1978
11-05-2015, 07:54
Thanks Pete, i agree, i really like the combination of real world with added open road tracks. Breaks up the monotony a bit, dont need a ton of open road tracks in a sim racer, but a couple more would be a welcome addition

Blackvault
11-05-2015, 07:57
Thanks Pete, i agree, i really like the combination of real world with added open road tracks. Breaks up the monotony a bit, dont need a ton of open road tracks in a sim racer, but a couple more would be a welcome addition

If you're finding a combination of corners tricky on Nords and fed up of having to do the rest of the track? You can select 1 of 4 sections of the track to practice. Similar to a point 2 point.

Hope that helps.

Pete