PDA

View Full Version : UNFINISHED PROJECT....CARS made by the WMD (We Missed Defects) ???......

robnroll88
11-05-2015, 08:58
After putting nearly 25 hours into this game, I believe thats more than enough time to say this game is very much unfinished, and in some cases it hasn't even been started! A lot of people including myself are disgruntled because we haven't just spend 50 on the game, a lot of us have invested a lot on steering wheels and rigs, with the hope of the full experience of an accurate simulation of what its like to be a real race car driver, but the game has far from delivered that. And before any claims "give it time" and "they will fix the problems soon", how can anyone accept that? When say for e.g., an iPhone came out, you would be watching clips on youtube about all the features etc, then the day of real ease, you finally get the phone after months of waiting and excitement, then you take it home......start to use all the features it says it can do, only to find that Siri has a stutter, the apps don't work, the clock keeps crashing and when you call some one it keeps cutting out? Would you say after spending that money, "well its new, give it time and they will sort these issues soon"..... like hell you would, you would want answers and your money back.

Now personally, despite all these issues, I won't be demanding my money back, the game is obviously going to be the best racing game ever made in my opinion, but anyone who thinks these problems are going to be fixed soon are kidding themselves, despite what WMD members say, I don't think the game will be as we all hoped for another 3 months if not longer. And I'm sure if a lot of us knew just how many flaws the game has we would of waited before purchasing. I believe the faults of this game are mainly due the WMD, for not including the full community ( Console gamers ) to there testing openly, as the game currently runs how Id expect a Beta to run, it feels like we've all paid to test the game for them.

WMD Members on here talk a lot about there Beta testing?...... but what beta testing? Why wasn't there an open beta on consoles??, like say Destiny and BF Hardline did, that would of eliminated 75% of this issues surely? Theres issues here that should of been picked up well before release, there no excuse if theres "Beta Testers". The games got more faults and issues than any other game I've seen released on the xbox 1, Battlefield 4 was bad, and so was Halo MCC, but both did not have the number of faults that this game does, theres at least 40-50 different issues and faults with this game, on all platforms, and 80% of this whole forum site is full of disgruntled gamers, to the extent of people seeking refunds, which i feel is justified considering all the hype and promises before the game was launched. So from what I can gather these "beta testers" discussed a lot, but were far from testing the game, and maybe they should of released an open beta on console which would of at least ironed out two thirds of these faults before thousands of people worldwide invested there hard earned cash buying an unfinished product and paying full price for it!!

The reason for my rant is that I've seen numerous times WMD members defending these issues and coming up with some ridiculous excuses, including one who said when questioned about the obvious corner cutting issues, "well maybe WMD members wern't trying to cut corners to get a quick time".. which means they haven't tested the game properally, as they need to be testing that in order to make sure corners cannot be cut in order to gain places or improve times, but not one has said......"yes, we messed up"....or "apologies guys" and no one has said exactly what and when issues are going to be resolved to at least put people at ease to the fact they haven't spend 50 on a glorified Beta, which it just is. So if Ian Bell just submitted a list of what exactly is being done and when they hope to patch this problems maybe that would help, what isn't helping is people defending the indefensible, that just making things worse.

Connor Caple
11-05-2015, 10:25
Apparently, 80,000 testers must have missed these issues... ;)

Rob Prange
11-05-2015, 10:30
Please keep in mind that the 80.000 testers had only access to the PC version because a concept such as WMD with regards to development builds is simply not possible with console versions due to multiple road blocks involved.

Bloyski
11-05-2015, 10:36
Then why hype it up so much for console players if you had no idea how it was going to preform on console?

pandzer
11-05-2015, 10:55
Please keep in mind that the 80.000 testers had only access to the PC version because a concept such as WMD with regards to development builds is simply not possible with console versions due to multiple road blocks involved.

ehm, the pc version also is buggy as hell. Some things i've encountered so far:

- Hud get's reset or doesn't show up at all after a pitstop
- Cameraview get's reset ... sry ... randomized is the word i was looking for ... i just drove a clio with helmet cam an estimated 30meters above the actual car
- controls get reset every now and then
- crashed a car 3 laps before the end of the race, retired to pits, won the race
- first place in a race with a 30 seconds lead and on the last corner suddenly got overtaken from 3 ghosts finished 4th
- The AI ... OMG don't get me started, cuts corners, doesn't seem to be affected by gras, gravel, rain, tire wear, doesn't pit, does treat you like air and has an overall car control like superman on speed

Don't get me wrong ... i love this game ... and i already had more fun and more "WHOA-Moments" in my 20 hours of PCars than in my 60+ hours AC. But how on earth could those things be missed by the Deleopers and the WMD Members (that now act here on the Forums as if they were the developers themselves btw /golfclap). I watched thousands of youtube videos prior to the release and no one ever mentioned a single bug i've encountered. How can this be?

SL1DE
11-05-2015, 10:58
http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/crying-waterfalls.gif

I like how everyone complains and rants about "problems", but in their post they fail to mention what their problem actually is... :confused: I've been playing career mode a lot and haven't had any problems at all, except for that one time my system restarted itself.

FerrariF1GT
11-05-2015, 11:07
Just like any other game, there can be bugs, glitches, errors, and other problems in the game. Heck, even The Last of Us may have had some game-breaking glitches!

X Gabe 62 X
11-05-2015, 11:09
Most beta testers don't wanna rock the boat. I know as I've been involved with flightsim addon development.

No one likes a whinger! When your constant moaning gets ignored, you just can't be bothered any more.

grester
11-05-2015, 11:21
Then why hype it up so much for console players if you had no idea how it was going to preform on console?

That's how things roll in this decade. Get on the hype train while it doesn't derail.

GamingCanuck
11-05-2015, 12:53
I like how everyone complains and rants about "problems", but in their post they fail to mention what their problem actually is... :confused: I've been playing career mode a lot and haven't had any problems at all, except for that one time my system restarted itself.

Exactly. There are some issues with pCars right now, but there's definitely not 40-50 like OP says and if there are then it's on consoles only. I have not found one game breaking bug, just things that should be added or need to be tweaked.

NemethR
11-05-2015, 13:30
My issue is...

1.) I would have liked to test the game, to eliminate such issues. There was no option to join anymore (This was whein I first heared about the game.)

2.) They set a release date for November, when the game should be already finished. They then move the date 4 (FOUR!) times alltogether half a year. Do not even tell me, that back in August they did not know, that the game needs 1 more year of developement. (As it still has issues)

3.) Now the game has been released, and so basic issues are in the game, (like cutting corners, no practice in gokarts while in career mode, no penalty for jumping the start, static raindrops, no penalty for pushing someone off the track, etc.) that should have been noticed by alll those WMD members, and would not take millions of years to fix either.

4.) They develop tracks, and cars that they do not have the license for, and then we end up with some mutated versions, like Sakitto, and RUF GT3.

Don't get me wrong, the game is great but after 4x delaying the release to say "Yea we do it to make sure the game is perfect, without glitches"... and so on, and then releasing it and having such basic issues is just ridiculous.

Khyber GT
11-05-2015, 14:00

then how come all these companies can have open and closed betas on the xbox and ps4???? sms could have definitely done something like that. i don't have the game on console anyways, but just making the point... the game could have been tested on consoles

grester
11-05-2015, 14:00
4.) They develop tracks, and cars that they do not have the license for, and then we end up with some mutated versions, like Sakitto, and RUF GT3.

Licensing doesn't always goes as we wish. I'd say you should appreciate for they still trying to add Suzuka to the game and getting the alternative licensing from RUF like so many games do, because apparently Porsche either is stupid or too expensive.

NemethR
11-05-2015, 14:15
Licensing doesn't always goes as we wish. I'd say you should appreciate for they still trying to add Suzuka to the game and getting the alternative licensing from RUF like so many games do, because apparently Porsche either is stupid or too expensive.

In my opinion, a SIMULATOR should simulate the real world, so if we can't have Suzuka, give us Okayma, but not some mutated version of it. I would be much happier without Sakitto, then have to race on it. (maybe)

As for Porsche, there is Ferrari, Lamborghini, Corvette, Dodge, and so on... Why do we need Porsche, if they don't want to be in the game, that is fine, but faking it ....
Its the same thing, as if I say: I don't want to pay for PCars, but still want to have it, I just download it from some warez site...

(Yea I have the Limited Edition, no worries, hope you get my point)

Blackvault
11-05-2015, 14:17
As for Porsche, there is Ferrari, Lamborghini, Corvette, Dodge, and so on... Why do we need Porsche, if they don't want to be in the game, that is fine, but faking it ....
Its the same thing, as if I say: I don't want to pay for PCars, but still want to have it, I just download it from some warez site...

You do know that Ruf is a real car company? Granted they don't make a GT3 version but its bloody cool to have a one off in the game!

Pete

NemethR
11-05-2015, 14:42
You do know that Ruf is a real car company? Granted they don't make a GT3 version but its bloody cool to have a one off in the game!

Pete

Sure I know, they make cars, but the do not make GT3 Cars.
Lets take for example Alpina, who is essentially the same as RUF, only, they use BMW parts.
They have the Alpina B6 GT3, sorry, but I am not a fan of fictional cars.
As I think, that its a waste of time, the time used to model a fictional car, could have been used to model a real one too.

Don't get me wrong, as I said, the game is nice, and its pretty much fun, but still, these are point were I fail to see why they included a fictional car instead of another real one. Like they have BMW Audi and Mercedes Licence, yet only the Mercedes has a DTM car... WHY?
Why not build an RS5 DTM audi instead of the RUF GT3, and a M4 DTM instead the RUF Prototype?!

This is just wrong game design.

Also, they now have a DTM Mercedes, included in the LIMITEd Edition...
Cool, now if they would decide to make the other 2 DTM cars, then the Mercedes could not be played by all plyers, only those with a lomited Edition.
Do Mercedes fans, who do not have the Limited Edition will start to whine.
Then SMS says, ok, we make the limited edition cars available for all...
And then those with a Limited edition will say: HEy, I did not BUY a LIMITED edition, so that you now make the cars available for everyone, why is it a Limited Edition then?!

So I can only say, bad game design.

Blackvault
11-05-2015, 14:48
Sure I know, they make cars, but the do not make GT3 Cars.
Lets take for example Alpina, who is essentially the same as RUF, only, they use BMW parts.
They have the Alpina B6 GT3, sorry, but I am not a fan of fictional cars.
As I think, that its a waste of time, the time used to model a fictional car, could have been used to model a real one too.

Don't get me wrong, as I said, the game is nice, and its pretty much fun, but still, these are point were I fail to see why they included a fictional car instead of another real one. Like they have BMW Audi and Mercedes Licence, yet only the Mercedes has a DTM car... WHY?
Why not build an RS5 DTM audi instead of the RUF GT3, and a M4 DTM instead the RUF Prototype?!

The Ruf GT3 and the Ryno LMP1 & LMP2 and the Marek LMP1 & LMP2 are all community designed. This is the very ethos of Project Cars, we had a competition to submit designs and I'm sure all those that won are proud to have their creations in the game :)

The DTM license is head by another racing game (can't remember who at the moment) and therefore we were only able to secure the Merc DTM car.

Pete

NemethR
11-05-2015, 14:55
The Ruf GT3 and the Ryno LMP1 & LMP2 and the Marek LMP1 & LMP2 are all community designed. This is the very ethos of Project Cars, we had a competition to submit designs and I'm sure all those that won are proud to have their creations in the game :)

The DTM license is head by another racing game (can't remember who at the moment) and therefore we were only able to secure the Merc DTM car.

Pete

I knew about the competition for the LMP1 and LMP2, and think its a great idea, it even fits the Prototype class.
But this same thing somehow does not fit with me in the GT class :)

Sure all look good, I find especially the Marek LMP1 to be a very "sexy" car.
But as said, for some reason that Ruf just do not fit into the GT3 ars for me.
Maybe ist just me.

But back to Sakitto...
Why spend tons of hour building a track that you do not have the licence for...
I mean its 1. you get the licence, then you build the track, nad not the other way around.

DayGlow
11-05-2015, 15:04
For me this reinforces my decision of not going to console route this generation. One of the attractions of the consoles was supposed to be plug and play with no worry about patches.

It seems that the consoles are moving towards PCs with patches without any benefits of mods. If I have to do the same work to play at least with the PC I have the benefits of the platform. ;)

Umer Ahmad
11-05-2015, 15:09
I hope the Sony and MSFT policies to early betas and demos would be adjusted going forward. Unfortunately the WMD community (many whom own XB1 and PS4) were unable to perform any testing, it was all done by other companies. Even SMS I believe had rely on "dev kits" which may or may not be close to the retail equipment.

On PC we have been testing it daily since 2011 so the risk there was quite low. Think about that, the PC guys with all their different flavors of Windows and peripherals etc. seem to be having a smoother experience than either of the console communities. Higher platform variance (risk) yet better result! How is that possible? Methodology.

Seems like the procedures in place for developing for the consoles (or at least for sims like this) needs adjustment. Or SMS is incompetent, truth is somewhere in the middle but SMS are talented guys. They've done a great job on PC which again is a more heterogeneous platform.

Psychomatrix
11-05-2015, 15:28
I'm personally think the pc and ps 4 versions are acceptable. But the X1 version is really in beta status. Every day the list grows with issues that make gaming impossible. Perfomance is at some scenarios really great and in other game runs in slow motion. Beta Testers on x1 are blind, drunk or on drugs or paid from sony loool

Cheesenium
11-05-2015, 15:34
But as said, for some reason that Ruf just do not fit into the GT3 ars for me.
Maybe ist just me.

But back to Sakitto...
Why spend tons of hour building a track that you do not have the licence for...
I mean its 1. you get the licence, then you build the track, nad not the other way around.

pCARS ended up with the Ruf RGT8 GT3 as due to the limited licensing in Porsche licensing and also the creative liberties given by Ruf to modify their cars to a GT3 spec car. There are other developers that had converted a Ruf into a GT2 or GT3 car into their game. pCARS isnt the first one to do that actually. There was even a Ruf GT2 in another game that even has official Flying Lizard livery and other official Porsche 997 liveries on it which felt a bit odd but no one complained about it.

At the end, it is either you do not get a Porsche look alike car or get one that looks similar to it with Ruf flavors, unfortunately. Porsche license is pretty much out of bounds so far.

Regarding Sakitto, the licensing negotiation for Suzuka had hit a major road block where they could not get it licensed on time for release which is why Sakitto was added instead. It is a different flavor of Suzuka and I guess its up to personal taste whether to like it or not.

xuculate
11-05-2015, 15:35
Many times you were saying things, development forum and not much attention or made you crossed out that you were a lead ...

Such that you could not configure the analogic pad with maximum sensitivity, nobody answered my question ... And it was something that was clear it would be one of the biggest problems when it came to console. How in PC everibody play with the wheel, no matter .

I'm not going to cry any more, because here only moderators answer and only to defend the game is perfect...or inferring that if this is because experts have decided so be it

ermo
11-05-2015, 15:40
Most beta testers don't wanna rock the boat. I know as I've been involved with flightsim addon development.

No one likes a whinger! When your constant moaning gets ignored, you just can't be bothered any more.

There's a kernel of truth to this, with the exception that constructive criticism was almost universally well received by SMS.

To be frank, I think the whole WMD development process deserves a proper post-mortem analysis on SMS' side with lessons learned etc. Personally, I think it was awesome to have the kind of access that we did and I wouldn't trade it for anything. But I can also understand why perhaps SMS would want to make the process 'tiered' so as to avoid having to engage with the more, er, 'challenging' personalities on the WMD forum.

At the end of the day, it comes down to resources and experience. And lest we forget, SMS is an indie studio; what they have achieved with Project CARS was almost achieved in spite of their resources, not because of them, if that makes sense. For an indie title, Project CARS is pretty damn good, even if there are currently bugs which the dev team are working flat out to triage and fix.

And just to touch on the iPhone analogy: It's not like the first and second versions of the iPhone were anywhere near as good as the current versions. Might be worth to have a think about that and adjust expectations accordingly.

Dieltotor
11-05-2015, 15:46
I'm not going to cry any more, because here only moderators answer and only to defend the game is perfect...or inferring that if this is because experts have decided so be it
Who said the game is perfect?

mister dog
11-05-2015, 15:52
If you just start a career 'from zero to hero', you'll be encountering bugs very fast, and that's on PC which had WMD folk serving as beta testers.
The M1 procar invitational event at Zolder in season 1 is a prime example; riddled with bugs. Apart from that i also experienced the sound bug where my engineer is MIA for a whole virtual year now. These things would have been spotted for sure if someone took the time to test the career mode. Now there's also a bug that deletes your entire profile when watching a replay so it's not like these bugs are hidden deep inside the game, and need Sherlock Holmes type investigations in order to generate them.

Consoles seem to be plagued even worse (especially the Xbone version). You can say WMD wasn't involved in console testing, but how do all the other devs that release on the Xbone test their games then? They don't? ... Yes they also have bugs though :)

PCARS is a great game, very enjoyable and has the potential to be my favorite racer ever. But after the delays that were supposed to be for polishing, all the obvious bugs everywhere are a bit of a fail if you don't mind me saying.

grester
11-05-2015, 16:10
I'd say this is a classic case of blamed for having/not having it. Either way they'd be blamed for something. Unfortunately this isn't rFactor where people create the cars and tracks and distribute for the community to use without needs for licensing. Still don't forgot there exists two thread for cars/tracks request which basically have every car/track in the world mentioned which again not all will be added (at least any time soon).

Khyber GT
11-05-2015, 16:21
For me this reinforces my decision of not going to console route this generation. One of the attractions of the consoles was supposed to be plug and play with no worry about patches.

It seems that the consoles are moving towards PCs with patches without any benefits of mods. If I have to do the same work to play at least with the PC I have the benefits of the platform. ;)

well for one thing, the consoles are pc's(2 year outdated ones when they released, so 3 and half years outdated now)....just they are on their proprietary os's...other than that, they are pc's

Patrik Marek
11-05-2015, 17:07
well for one thing, the consoles are pc's(2 year outdated ones when they released, so 3 and half years outdated now)....just they are on their proprietary os's...other than that, they are pc's

and the fact that the proprietary os means that the engine code is absolutely different, can therefore produce different bugs which won't show up on other platforms? then you have things like specific ways of doing AA methods, and so on.
Consoles and deveoloping games for them, is nowhere near the same as for PC, you use same assets + textures, but that's about it, it requires a lot of engine code customization to a degree where I wouldn't mind calling it developing 3 games instead of 1

Joeri Blootacker
11-05-2015, 18:03
Battlefield 4 was bad, and so was Halo MCC, but both did not have the number of faults that this game does,

perhaps some differences between the super big titles, and Project cars...

Project Cars - Development and Marketing budget --> +/- 4million euro

GTA5 for example had a Development and Marketing budget of approximate 250 Million euro.
Battlefield 4 - Budget 100 million euro

so, they had a tenfold higher budget, and still bugs...

NOT that i'm trying to find excuses, since some of the bugs who are coming up, HAVE been mentioned by the WMD Members, but the Sim had to be released once eh.... a further delay would probably have gotten even more criticism.
All i can say is that the WMD Dev crew has done a marvelous job, despite the issues (which will be solved), and they will keep doing a marvelous job. With the small crew behind this project, it has turned into a great journey. I'm proud that i was a part of it, and i can assure you that the WMD members have given a ton of feedback to the crew. perhaps a bit too much at moments in fact, no one had to be worried in fact about giving criticism, no one was looked upon badly for detecting stuff or critics on features.
Perhaps another side note... the 80.000+ members.... i think we were with maybe 3000 to 4000 who were really active.

If the Battlefield series do an open Beta,they have 100.000 or more testers. (oh... and rara... they also still have bugs.)

Khyber GT
11-05-2015, 18:06
and the fact that the proprietary os means that the engine code is absolutely different, can therefore produce different bugs which won't show up on other platforms? then you have things like specific ways of doing AA methods, and so on.
Consoles and deveoloping games for them, is nowhere near the same as for PC, you use same assets + textures, but that's about it, it requires a lot of engine code customization to a degree where I wouldn't mind calling it developing 3 games instead of 1

every game is still made on a pc at the end of the day. it's just easier now with consoles having the same type of architecture

Ch1ps N Queso
11-05-2015, 18:36
From March 2015

http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews/project-cars-release-date-moves-to-may-2015/

“Despite our long heritage and pedigree in making critically-acclaimed racing games, Project CARS is by far the grandest and most intricately detailed of them all. Despite therefore the game being 99.9% complete, the remaining 0.1% attending to small issues and bugs has been tricky to anticipate. We’re absolutely dedicated to delivering a ground-breaking experience and by targeting mid-May fans can be assured that’s what they’ll receive” said Ian Bell, Head of Studio at Slightly Mad Studios.

“Again, we want to thank our fans for their support and patience on this matter. There’s a high expectancy from racing fans around the world that Project CARS is going to be an exciting new contender in the simulation racing space and we firmly believe gamers deserve it to be in its most complete and polished state when they come to play it on day one. And since the gaming community is our primary focus and has always been at the heart of the project during development, we would like to offer some free content to all players as compensation for this short delay and as acknowledgement of how grateful we are. This gift, that we’re sure is going to excite fans, will be available from day one and revealed shortly. Keep an eye on our website for more info.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I just say to Ian, thank you so much for selling me on this game! Even with all the little issues I'm enjoying the bejesus out of it.

I will look past all the deficiencies that currently plague the title and dream of what it will be a few months down the road when you and your team put the promised polish on it. I thank you for your vision and hard work, now get your butts to work and finish the damn game!

Jescott71
11-05-2015, 20:08
For what it's worth, here's my take.

Project cars is great. I love it. But yes, it definitely has issues too. The thing is, it's not like it was 10-15 years ago for games, where the game you brought was the absolute final product. Things can be patched and fixed on the go now, so developers don't have to worry about getting everything 100% correct right from day 1, as long as for the most part the game is functional (which Project Cars certainly is!) the rest can be fixed soon after. I would speculate this can also allow for developers to take calculated risks and try new features that would otherwise be off limits if patching games didn't exist.

Whether that's right or wrong is up for discussion, but that's how video games work in 2015. EA do it, Ubisoft do it, etc. Look at Driveclub. Like the game or not, it's now totally different to when it released half a year ago.

Patrik Marek
11-05-2015, 21:39
^
I wouldn't say they don't have to worry about it, they do. If they could release game with no bugs they would, but it's much more complicated then this,

but it todays age, there is very little games that are released with no problems. Even GTA5 which was very solid game with massive budget and PS3 version release 1 year ahead of PC and PS4 still came out with some issues etc.

this game will continue to be developed/improved and fixed. things are obviously prioritized since some bugs/issues are way more important to deal with immediately.
from what I have been reading, most issues seems to be with Xbox

Joethe147
11-05-2015, 22:57
There's issues but no huge ones. It's fantastic and will keep getting better.

And I really want to say, as the TC mentioned Sakitto, I love Sakitto! It's hardly a mutated version of Suzuka, it IS Suzuka just without a few corners removed! I suppose not having a few corners is a way of getting around not having the licence for Suzuka?

SlickReed
11-05-2015, 23:10
Every new game has problems, every new game the size of Pcars with an expected life span well over 10 + years will take time to hash out and perfect. Patience is very important with games this size. There is so much in game now to enjoy, makes me really look forward to the future.

Jason_Hall
11-05-2015, 23:18
I had so game crashes during online lobby to loading screens, reported by sonys crash report thing they have, included the video in the report aswell, but it seems to be inconsistant as only happens once in a while.

Other than that, really enjoying the game slowly working towards 24hr race might have to relive the GT2 days and do it real time also looking forward to the pit crew update. :)

Doctor Doom
11-05-2015, 23:31
There is so much right with the game. Do people realize what patches are? Seriously, they have multiplayer where you simply do hot laps with other drivers simply for practice and achieving a fastest lap. What other racing game has it where someone hosts a session where you simply do time trials?

2 Up 2 Down
11-05-2015, 23:36
Vocal minority

o Mike V o
11-05-2015, 23:37
I am not surprised to hear of all the bugs, I do however think all these slander threads people are making are out of line and unnecessary, learn some patience people. This happens on pretty much every big title.

Old skool hemi
11-05-2015, 23:53
I understand your frustrations we all are suffering with a few bugs here and there but Just give it time every title that comes out these days have bugs and flaws. Look at drive club and gta v u couldnt even play the game online for weeks.... When its been patched it will be one of the best racers of all time.
Im having so much fun on this game its ridiculously realistic and im on xb1, id love to see the game running ultra settings on pc i bet its like watching motors tv....... ;)

GTsimms
12-05-2015, 00:07
People that complain need to be forced to play an Atari!

Eric Rowland
12-05-2015, 01:26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKeirXHmP4M

Keithb23
12-05-2015, 01:50
2.) They set a release date for November, when the game should be already finished. They then move the date 4 (FOUR!) times alltogether half a year. Do not even tell me, that back in August they did not know, that the game needs 1 more year of developement. (As it still has issues)

I have to laugh when people bring up the game being delayed. Polyphony Digital have not once met a release date in the entire run of GT. Every single version going back to the first has been delayed, and often several times. The Forza series has experienced many delays over it's lifespan as well. Both studios have budgets exponentially higher than SMS. Both studios have also released versions of their games with glaring bugs, errors, and faults. Just do some quick Googling if you don't believe me. I am not apologizing for the obvious faults of the xbone version, which in hindsight should have been delayed again, but acting like this is something new to the industry is really naive.