PDA

View Full Version : stuck on start screen will not boot

Marcusfranklin
11-05-2015, 09:10
hi im trying to play the game but it keeps getting stuck on the start up,i press start and nothing happens but if i sign out of my profile and play with out signing in it works fine but that is no good for me because every thing is locked apart from carer mode

itakethepics
11-05-2015, 11:27
hi im trying to play the game but it keeps getting stuck on the start up,i press start and nothing happens but if i sign out of my profile and play with out signing in it works fine but that is no good for me because every thing is locked apart from carer mode

have you tried pressing the XB button on the controller then press start and quit? This will quit the whole game again so you can hopefully launch it properly. Alternately check if you have 'Instant-On' turned on in your xbox settings, my xbox hates launching games if thats enabled.

thisisbleep
12-05-2015, 05:54
Try to hard reset the console if you have not already done it and also check that you have installed the day one patch (hard reset will also fix it if you are missing the patch).

Hold down the power button on the console until it turns off and the light on the power brick should change tithe orange colour.