PDA

View Full Version : Giocatori Italiani

boxalano
11-05-2015, 09:19
Visto che non esiste un forum in italiano apro questo post per raggruppare giocatori italiani.;);)

Rob Prange
11-05-2015, 09:21
Please stick to English in here, thanks!

Siberian Tiger
11-05-2015, 09:22
If i understand you correctly, you would like an separate Forum for Italian Language...

But this will not happen, it's far to much admin and moderating work.

Please try and stick to english...

Franco Ferrari
11-05-2015, 09:37
I'd suggest you to refer to the fan site projectcars.it, where you should find the dedicated Italian forum... if you like.
Most of the Italian WMD Members, including me, are registered there too.
Keep in mind though that that's an unofficial forum, so for the official statements and to report bugs and whatnot you should always refer to this one.

IlBodoz
11-05-2015, 09:44
anyway...
i'm here ;)

xboxlivetag: ArT IlBodoz

add me!!

boxalano
11-05-2015, 15:36
Hi, I honestly did not want to create a Italian forum but simply find players from the same country to play and share opinions.
thank to Ferrari Franco for his friendly reply.

Traduzione Google. ;)

Gianluca Belardinelli
12-05-2015, 09:08
I'd suggest to use directly, ProjectCarsIt Forum by here: http://www.projectcars.it/forum/

Even if it isn't an official forum, you can talk with our collegues.
Imagine if every country would like to create on this forum a thread dedicated :D Would be a disaster :)

Use this forum if you need help, bug reporting etc :) I'm sure we/they will help you

Blackvault
12-05-2015, 09:12
I'd suggest to use directly, ProjectCarsIt Forum by here: http://www.projectcars.it/forum/

Even if it isn't an official forum, you can talk with our collegues.
Imagine if every country would like to create on this forum a thread dedicated :D Would be a disaster :)

Use this forum if you need help, bug reporting etc :) I'm sure we/they will help you

As stated English only here. Use a translator service if needed, we'll get the gist of your question. Feel free to use forums on projectcars.it or projectcars.fr.

As Gianluca said, if we all had a sub forum for each language it would be chaos. Imagine I'd have one for myself, Northern Irish :D

Pete