PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Keyboard/Controller support with wheel

ryancfcmkd
11-05-2015, 09:53
This would be a great addition to the game to allow keyboard support with a wheel. This is due to that wheels are limited buttons and with the amount of button configurations and the necessary ones means many people can't add the other configurations to their wheel or controller and then adding keyboard support would greatly help. This is due to me wanting to change the anti roll bars and brake bias during the races and other commands like seat position, but this isn't currently possible without keyboard support.

Please Slightly Mad

Voxalizer
11-05-2015, 11:15
I couldnt agree more! Not being able to use a controller to navigate the menus, tune cars, use photomode, change settings, browse leaderboards etc. while a wheel is connected is just beyond crazy. Seriously, this needs a fix asap.

Andario
11-05-2015, 13:16
Yes, yesterday i tried a keyboard. I can control the menus, but when i want to asign a key, it says there is just one control possible something like that. I wish i could use my keyboard and my Wheel at the same time and control the seat position and that stuff.

ryancfcmkd
11-05-2015, 16:29
I completely agree with both for you and that some GUIS requires the right stick to scroll like the Twitter feed in career etc. how can it be to add keyboard support in game