PDA

View Full Version : Remove race engineer subtitles

ttforever
11-05-2015, 09:54
I can't see an option on PS4 to turn this off, really annoying when it happens in a corner and you take your eye off the track for a split second and fly off. Can't see any reason you would want it on anyway!

Falconeye
11-05-2015, 12:23
Should be great to remove subtiles if other languages were available. Hope it will come soon!

Disposable_Hero
11-05-2015, 15:02
I can't see an option on PS4 to turn this off, really annoying when it happens in a corner and you take your eye off the track for a split second and fly off. Can't see any reason you would want it on anyway!
When you notice this you ain't in the zone yet, dude:)
Seriously, i agree it would be nice to have an option for this.

Francorchamps
11-05-2015, 22:04

I could see a reason: because someone is deaf perhaps

ttforever
12-05-2015, 08:34
I could see a reason: because someone is deaf perhaps Yeah that's true, but still want an option!

ttforever
12-05-2015, 08:35
Haha yeah must try and get in the zone, but getting motion sickness a bit due to the blurring, so not fully into it yet!

Roger Prynne
12-05-2015, 11:45
So you guys don't have the option to turn it of on consoles? like we do on the PC.

ttforever
12-05-2015, 13:18
Not that I can see :(

So you guys don't have the option to turn it of on consoles? like we do on the PC.

BF Bullpup
24-06-2015, 00:07
I could see a reason: because someone is deaf perhaps

I am deaf and would actually love for the text to be a little bigger and to stay on a little longer so I have time to read the whole thing in a straight when I was in the middle of a corner when the message first came up. I do concur that for those who can hear the speech just fine, a way to turn it off would be good.