PDA

View Full Version : Championship Progression

Entropy Nebula
11-05-2015, 10:50
Hi ....another question sorry.

How does the championship progression work? How do we know what tier we're in? I've won two LMP1 championships with most of the assists off...only TCS on, no contract offers and no zero to hero award.

Apologises for the stream of questions today, wish there was a comprehensive user guide to the game.

wraithsrike
11-05-2015, 11:00
Wish I know the answer to this, I can't seem to get off of super karts or out of season 2, I've been on season 2 since Friday night, so sick of karts but I'm.getting no contact offers or anyway to end season im winning every race but still just kart kart kart, I want to move on

itakethepics
11-05-2015, 11:02
i seem to be in the same boat with the career progression. Did the 125 Shifter Karts then the 250cc SuperKarts and now no offers...

Entropy Nebula
11-05-2015, 14:01
How did you get from 125cc to 250cc, was that automatic or did you select it somewhere?

Entropy Nebula
13-05-2015, 15:18
Bump

McGti
15-05-2015, 12:02
Read a reply from a gameplay programmer somewhere here.
When you win the series you have a contract for, at the end of the season there should be a new tier contract. This was bugged for me, since I won the kart championship multiple times but never got the accolade and the new tier contracts.
So check if you have the accolade, I have just restarted my career..

totlxtc
15-05-2015, 14:18
I would also like to know the tiers as there is a challenge to defend a title for 3 seasons. I have worked my way up to GT3...but what tier is that???

Plato99
15-05-2015, 15:51
I started my first season in Ginetta Juniors, winning the championship.
In season 2 my only offer was to drive Caterham 7s?!
Thats not progression !!

menaceuk
15-05-2015, 16:20
Hi ....another question sorry.

How does the championship progression work? How do we know what tier we're in? I've won two LMP1 championships with most of the assists off...only TCS on, no contract offers and no zero to hero award.

Apologises for the stream of questions today, wish there was a comprehensive user guide to the game.

LMP1 is the highest tier.

To get Zero Hero you to need to go all the way from tier 8(125cc Kart) to 1(LMP1). Did you do that?

I would also like to know the tiers as there is a challenge to defend a title for 3 seasons. I have worked my way up to GT3...but what tier is that???

I believe GT3 is tier 2. So you have one more tier to go to LMP1, which is the highest tier.

nico7319
16-05-2015, 12:22
Got the Zero to Hero and Triple Crown award but did'nt get the trophy in ps4

tubbychris1
19-05-2015, 22:51
I went from 125cc karts (2 seasons I think) and was offered a contract for GT3... I didn't realise that was tier 2. It would be nice for the contract offer to state what tier it is in so that if we wanted to move through each one at a time we could. Or maybe we need a run down on what classes are in which tier and keep it handy when contract offers come in :)