PDA

View Full Version : Free Training in Mulitplayer Mode

Vanewod
11-05-2015, 11:56
Hi Guys,

Nice Game and well, yes i feel that racing journey!
For me, a possible idea would be to integrate a Multiplayer Free Training mode :yes:. The best way to learn is to try together all Settings, discuss what you could still change. And for that i will change the Raceclass, Track, Settings and Weather on the fly without to create another Multiplayer Lobby :no:.

What are you thinking about this idea?

Killzone729
11-05-2015, 16:59
I do like this idea as lobbies set specifically for just practice sessions that could be locked per class/car or completely open would be great. Thinking about it a little more thoroughly I believe that maybe returning everyone to the lobby for a track change may be doable. Weather could just gradually change as intended, you just choose what happens next. Cars could always just be loaded from the pit/garage.

I am no developer but I fear changing these things online on the fly could cause more problems then it would be worth. I hope this is put into consideration though. Track time with other players that isn't serious racing is a good way to learn how to react to other players and how your car reacts in these situations.

Patrick Kulinski
11-05-2015, 17:40
I remember that we takled about that already, as some "track day" mode. Basically, it already is possible by creating a normal race weekend and setting the times for practice to the max. Chatting is possible via the online lobby then.

AOD_SenilOne
11-05-2015, 18:17
Problem comes that you can't change the settings middle of event and some other needed functions is missing all together.
I hope they look the multiplayer aspect more and adds the missing features. Nothing hard to make but necessary to players.

Killzone729
11-05-2015, 18:34
Problem comes that you can't change the settings middle of event and some other needed functions is missing all together.
I hope they look the multiplayer aspect more and adds the missing features. Nothing hard to make but necessary to players.

For my personal curiosity, what features are missing from online? I have dabbled in the online lobbies but haven't done much yet. Everything for setting up a race seems the same as offline so that is why I ask.