PDA

View Full Version : Padlocks beside items on screen

Slip_Stream_Stealth
11-05-2015, 12:15
hi All, Forgive me but why is there padlocks on options all over my system? i have begun a career and won my first championship, Played online, Solo etc but certain options have padlocks beside them?

Forgive my ignorance..... Any help appreciated

Blackvault
11-05-2015, 12:16
hi All, Forgive me but why is there padlocks on options all over my system? i have begun a career and won my first championship, Played online, Solo etc but certain options have padlocks beside them?

Forgive my ignorance..... Any help appreciated

Can you show me a screenshot of which items are padlocked please?

Pete

Scaff
11-05-2015, 13:54
I had this and I think its down to using the 'resume' function on the PS4.

When I start from a resume the Driver Network, Store and options that require you to be on PSN get padlocked (even if you are on PSN). I fixed it by closing the Project Cars application fully and then restarting it, unlocked them all straight away.

Slip_Stream_Stealth
11-05-2015, 14:42
Can you show me a screenshot of which items are padlocked please?

Pete

Hi BlackVault,
Things like skipping a session in kart championship is locked, Not sure how I can get a screen shot, I will try with my phone in a bit when I go online and see if I can get it.

Slip_Stream_Stealth
12-05-2015, 12:06

Blackvault
12-05-2015, 12:08

Thanks for taking the time to grab a screenshot. Those are two be expected. In Time Trail you don't have access to the pit so this is why the pit box is locked. If you want to alter the setup you have to exit the session. The two others are locked because TT is of infinite length and therefore you can't skip or simulate to its end.

I hope this helps.

Pete

Slip_Stream_Stealth
12-05-2015, 12:42
Thanks mate, If I see any more I will screen shot.