PDA

View Full Version : Help please with the modified car pack pre order PS4

Ady
11-05-2015, 12:19
Hi i purchased the game on ps4 through zavvi on a pre order and it said i would get a modified car pack, can someone please tell me how i get the pack, should i of had a code in the ps4 box.

Thanks for any help.

Ady

mkstatto
11-05-2015, 12:20
Hi i purchased the game on ps4 through zavvi on a pre order and it said i would get a modified car pack, can someone please tell me how i get the pack, should i of had a code in the ps4 box.

Thanks for any help.

Ady

I had this with Shopto and the Xbox version, got in contact with their support and claim they never promised the modified car pack. Most misleading.

Ady
11-05-2015, 12:56
I had this with Shopto and the Xbox version, got in contact with their support and claim they never promised the modified car pack. Most misleading.

Thanks for reply, fingers crossed i should be ok, have got the original email off zavvi stating with modified car pack.

Pattynufc
11-05-2015, 12:59
I had the same issue with Shopto. Luckily though i did get in touch with them to see if it was included as it wasn't stated on their website.
I did tell them it was misleading as it wasn't stated and all of the advertising for the game stated it was included.

Pryme
14-05-2015, 05:57
I had the same issue. I have preordered from shopto on february. But the game came without any bonus dlc. I have opened a ticket but they replied as they didnt write anything about bonus dlc on their web site.