PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions

Jellibean
11-05-2015, 14:55
Hello,

dont know if it is the right place for asking, but perhaps an admin can move it to the right place if it is wrong.

First off all, i am playing on xbox one and played since the pre order was ready for playing. The game is great and i played carrer and time trial so far. Today i wanted to start my first online race but ....

if i select the online menu and start searching he will directly move me to a clear lobby where i am the host. There is no overview of available Lobby´s. Can someone gimme a hint?

Second point is the end of a race period. For example if i drive Qualifiying with a time of 5 Minutes the period stopps when the 5 Minutes are over, there i no possibility to finish the Lap even if i passed the Start/Finish Line bevor the Qualifiying time is over? Is there any Game Option where i can change that?

My english is not the best, i know, sorry for that!

best
Jelli

lauriehouse
12-05-2015, 15:16
Do you mean you plated the Beta?

I know both of your points have been answered on the Xbox Tech help section, if not the general section.

MysterG
12-05-2015, 15:20
Moved to XB1 Support

thisisbleep
12-05-2015, 15:29
There is no lobby browser on the Xbox One version currently, only a matchmaking system where it puts you in a room which matches your criteria. Apparently this is down to Microsoft (PC and PS4 have it) and the developers are looking into adding it to the Xbox One version.

The practice and qualifying sessions ending early has also been reported in a different thread.